Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank commonly referred to as ADCB, is a bank in the United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank was established in 1985 as a limited liability public shareholding company. Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank is a full-service commercial bank that offers a range of products and services such as retail banking, loans, cards and wealth management.
Would you like to work at ADCB? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in ADCB Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for ADCB jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
About Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
Established in 1985, ADCB focuses its attention on the United Arab Emirates where it helps to make a significant contribution to the economy and community. Its aspiration to become the number bank of choice in the UAE is driven by the strength and effectiveness of its strategy. Driven by its values of Honesty, Care, Ambition, Respect and Discipline and placing our customers at the centre of their decision-making, ADCB has become a highly recognized brand that is trusted by its stakeholders.
They provide many opportunities throughout the organization for those interested in pursuing a fulfilling career that enables them to work with colleagues and clients from around the world. These roles span all major sectors within ADCB, from retail, commercial and investment banking to support functions such as finance, human resources, technology and marketing.
Requirements for ADCB Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- Minimum Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree in an equivalent or related field.
- 1 – 2 Years of Relevant Experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership capabilities
List of Job Vacancies in ADCB Careers
- Wholesale Banking
- Retail Banking
- Contact Centre
Salaries and Employment Benefits in ADCB UAE Jobs
- Relationship Managers earn approximately AED 1,32,000/yr.
- Team Leaders earn approximately AED 2,21,800/yr.
- Credit Analysts earn approximately AED 78,600/yr.
- Relationship Officers earn approximately AED 78,000/yr.
- Customer Service Representatives earn approximately AED 1,03,000/yr.
- Systems Analysts earn approximately AED 2,50,000/yr.
ADCB provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Medical Insurance to Staff and their Family Members
- Good Work and Life Balance
- Fantastic Culture
- Nice Pay Scale
- Great Job Security
- Use of Technological Advancements
- Better Management
- Travelling Allowances
How to Apply to ADCB Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Career.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to apply for this job.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Click on Submit Application.
You can also apply by sending your resume: Click Here
Walk in Interview in ADCB UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of the ADCB Click Here.
ADCB Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in ADCB
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in ADCB
- Sharjah Jobs in ADCB
- Ajmal Jobs in ADCB
- Fujairah Jobs in ADCB
If you are interested and passionate about ADCB UAE Jobs Vacancies, So, you should apply for a job in ADCB Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: