ADIB, or Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, is a leading financial institution in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) with a diverse range of career opportunities available.
Would you like to work at ADIB? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job ADIB Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for ADIB jobs, their job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your resume.
About ADIB UAE
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) was established on 20 May 1997 as a public joint stock company through Emirati Decree No. 9 of 1997. The bank began commercial operations on 11 November 1998, and was formally inaugurated by His Highness Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed. Al Nahyan, UAE Minister of Information and Culture, 18 April 1999.
Requirements for ADIB Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field such as finance, business, or economics.
- Relevant work experience in the financial industry, depending on the level of the position you are applying for.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as proficiency in English (both written and spoken).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Proficiency in computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Possession of relevant professional certifications, such as a CFA or MBA, may be preferred for some roles.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in ADIB Careers
- Relationship Manager
- Investment Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Risk Manager
- Compliance Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Human Resources Manager
Salaries and Employment Benefits in ADIB UAE Jobs
- Project Manager earns approximately AED 4,20,000 Yearly.
- Customer Service Representative earns approximately AED 81,000 Yearly.
- Call Center Agent earns approximately AED 55,000 Yearly.
- Sales Associate earns approximately AED 98,000 Yearly.
- Credit Officer earns approximately AED 62,000 Yearly.
ADIB provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Vacation and Leave
- Professional Development
- Employee Discounts
How to Apply to ADIB Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of ADIB.
- Click in View Job Vacancies.
- Filter your location to speed up the search.
- Then Select the position you are interested in.
- Carefully review the job descriptions and requirements to ensure that you are a good fit for the role you are interested in.
- Select the option to “Apply Now“.
- Fill in a form with your email, name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
Walk-in-Interview in ADIB UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of ADIB Click Here.
ADIB Now Hiring in UAE
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in ADIB
- Dubai Jobs in ADIB
If you are interested and passionate about ADIB UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in ADIB Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: