American Express is an American company that provides various services (finance, travel, life insurance, health, home, accident and others). With a geographic presence in more than 200 countries, its mission is to guarantee excellent service to all its clients.
Would you like to work at American Express? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in American Express Career in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for American Express jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
About American Express
American Express has partnered with financial institutes and banks around the world, and in this way increase its affiliated establishments, offering financial services to people from all over the world and corporations.
Its vision is to offer the best experience in all its services on a daily basis, with the mission of being an important financial entity, where it is essential to maintain solid relationships with all its clients.
American Express stands apart from other financial institutions for having an unprecedented standard to stay focused in everything they do. On the other hand, his work team, made up of men and women of different ages and nationalities, strives to fulfil themselves and all their clients, where individual performance is valuable and essential, but never at the expense of their team.
As it is well mentioned, winning as a team and supporting each other is the key that maintaining the success of American Express, where values and culture are promoted to prioritize the well-being of its workers, by daily facing their purposes and responsibilities within the company.
Requirements for American Express Career in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- Be a university professional in careers such as economics, accounting, business administration and others related to banking businesses.
- Have a minimum experience of 2 years in positions similar to the ones you are looking for.
- Have knowledge in banking operations, analysis of financial statements, and sales of services and products.
- Have domain for negotiations and sales.
- Have skills with interpersonal relationships.
- Have the patience to work under pressure, always thinking about the well-being and satisfaction of the client.
- To be an integral cashier it will be necessary to have TSU in administration and a minimum experience of 1 year.
- Have money counting experience.
List of Job Vacancies in American Express Career
- Maintenance and Cleaning Area.
- Personnel to work in executive positions such as deputy managers and managers.
- Personnel to work as a security guard.
- Experienced staff to work as financial and risk analysts.
- Personnel to work in the financial back office.
- Staff to work as a developer.
- Personnel to work as telephone service operators.
- Experienced staff to work as head of business intelligence.
Salaries and Employment Benefits in American Express UAE Jobs
- Cashiers earn 4900 AED per month.
- Maintenance and cleaning staff earn 5654 AED per month.
- The security guards earn 7915 AED net per month + plus for dangerousness, transport and activity.
- Financial and data analysts earn between 77133 AED to 19834 AED a year.
- Executive positions can earn between 131930 to 150778 AED per year.
- Managers earn between 150778 to 160000 AED a year.
- Telephone service personnel earn 4711 AED per month.
In addition to having job stability, having excellent salaries and being able to train as a professional depending on the degree where you can climb to better positions within the bank, you will have internal benefits, social security, days off, benefits and annual vacations.
How to Apply for an American Express Career in UAE
- Open the employment portal of American Express UAE
- Possibly the option to upload your CV will appear on the main screen.
- You must select the option “search available openings”.
- You can use the search filter with your location and keyword, or look at the available vacancies.
- Select the position you want to occupy.
- Carefully read the job descriptions, functions, responsibilities, benefits and work hours.
- Then you must click on “Apply”.
- You will need to log in with your Careers portal user.
- If you are not yet registered, you can do so by filling out a form with your name, surname, email and password.
- Sign up and attach your CV to the job you are looking for.
Walk-in-Interview in American Express in UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of American Express Click Here
American Express Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in American Express
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in American Express
- Sharjah Jobs in American Express
- Ajmal Jobs in American Express
- Fujairah Jobs in American Express
If you are interested and passionate about American Express UAE Jobs Vacancies, So, you should apply for a job in American Express Career. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: