The Dubai Islamic Bank is an Islamic bank in Dubai, established in 1975 by Haj Saeed Bin Ahmed Al Lootah. It is the first Islamic bank in the world to have incorporated the principles of Islam in all its practices and is the largest Islamic bank in the UAE.
Would you like to work at Dubai Islamic Bank? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Dubai Islamic Bank Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Dubai Islamic Bank jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
About Dubai Islamic Bank
Dubai Islamic Bank PJSC is engaged in the provision of banking and financial services. It operates through the following segments: Retail and Business Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking, Real Estate, Treasury, and others. The retail and business banking segment caters to individual customers and small and medium enterprises. The Corporate and Investment Banking segment serves corporate and institutional clients with financing and credit facilities. The real estate segment handles property development investments. The Treasury segment manages the bank’s liquidity and market risk. The else clause handles other functions that are not covered by the above clauses. The company was established on 12 March 1975 and is headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
A bank that not only gave Islamic banking to the world but continued to raise the flag. As champions of ethics, equality and transparency in everything we do, our founding reflects the modernity, diversity and growth of the city we share
Requirements for Dubai Islamic Bank in UAE
Experienced professionals and fresh graduates with the right attitude, passion to excel, nerve for creativity, and ability to work in teams, are encouraged to join the DIBPL team that is dedicated to providing unparalleled banking services, the Islamic way.
List of Job Vacancies in Dubai Islamic Bank Careers
- Senior Assistant – Complaints Resolution
- Secretary – Strategy & Investor Relations
- Supervisor – Letter of Credit Operations
- Representative – Phone Banking
- Officer – Fraud Risk Monitoring
- Manager – Maintenance
- Application Support Officer
- Sales Officer
- Sales Advisor
- Officer – Sales & Service
- Relationship Manager
- Senior Credit Analyst
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Dubai Islamic Bank UAE Jobs
- The Assistant Manager earn AED 153K – AED 306K per annum.
- Senior Officer earns AED 170K – AED 309K per annum.
- Customer Service Representative earns AED 42K – AED 66K per annum.
- The Senior Customer Service Officer earn AED 80K – AED 95K per annum.
- Those in the Supervisor area earn between AED 120K – AED 150K per annum.
- Compliance officers earn AED 120K – AED 276K per annum.
- Business Relationship Managers earn between AED 96K – AED 356K per annum.
- Human Resources Generalists earn between AED 74K – AED 87K per annum.
- Customer Service earns AED 204K – AED 204K per annum.
Dubai Islamic Bank provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Use of Technological Advancements
- Work and Life Balance
- Average Management
- Great Cultural Values
- Friendly Environment
- Good Pay Scale
- Fair Job Security
How to Apply for Dubai Islamic Bank Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Dubai Islamic Bank.
- Select the position you want to apply for and click on it.
- Then read the job description carefully. If it is suitable, you can apply by clicking the “Apply” button at the bottom of the page.
- Before applying, sign up for yourself by registering yourself by filling all the required fields in the registration form and pressing the “Submit” button.
- After login, fill up all the required fields and attach your Updated Resume.
- Then hit the “Submit” to complete this online application process.
You can also apply by sending your resume on the mail: [email protected]
Walk-in-Interview in Dubai Islamic Bank UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Dubai Islamic Bank Click Here.
Dubai Islamic Bank Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Dubai Islamic Bank
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Dubai Islamic Bank
- Sharjah Jobs in Dubai Islamic Bank
- Ajmal Jobs in Dubai Islamic Bank
- Fujairah Jobs in Dubai Islamic Bank
If you are interested and passionate about Dubai Islamic Bank UAE Jobs Vacancies, So, you should apply for a job in Dubai Islamic Bank Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At:
8 thoughts on “Dubai Islamic Bank Careers in UAE 2023 Job Openings”
Good morning Sir/Madam, please I need a cleaner job, I’m from Liberia
Good morning dear sir/Madam ,
I’m from Pakistan & I am also serving as a business relationship manager in Muslim commercial bank . I want to join your organisation with same rank kindly give me a chance I will give you my 100% .
Thank you so much .
Dear Sir / Madam,
I am from Pakistan. Did masters in Business Administration & Finance 3.5 years. Served over 4 years in Banking & Non-banking sector including finance. Now, I want to join & play a vital role in your organization.
I am a professional Banker currently working in Pakistani Bank as a Manager Operations.
I am having total 10 years and 8 months of
experience in various positions mentioned in my CV.If you give me a chance it will be a great flatform for me to work there and also for the developmental growth of this organization.
Hope of positive response from your side.
Please note. I am on visit visa for a month from 6th of this month.
Do you got have any response ?
Iam looking for a job.I have 4 experience in sri Lanka finance company as a marketing officer.
I am a professional banker recently from 3.5 years and also still continue my job in Habib bank limited .. now I want to joint Dubai Islamic bank.. please give me a chance I will do my best with having this opportunity..
Thanks.. plz acknowledge..
Mobile # 03090989995
I have well Experiences in Banking Operations ( Mashreq Bank) Dubai. As a Documents Processor and we have lots of Banking Department wise works like i was worked in Foreign Trade Centre we are recieving for Processing Imports and Exports Documentation as per Banking Process. and i worked customer service Executive recieving Documents and data entry in Banking Portal and save it in EDMS service. to get the approval from Line Mangers.
its lot of department i worked in Banking Operation, Accounts Opening & closing, Issuing Dept card and credit Card. and many more. since 2017 until now.
hence i was looking new oppournity to get and grow my skills and experience as well.