Citibank National Association, United Arab Emirates commonly known as Citibank U.A.E., is a franchise subsidiary of Citigroup, a multinational financial services corporation headquartered in New York City, United States.
Would you like to work at Citibank? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Citibank Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Citibank jobs, their job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your resume.
Citibank has been operating in UAE since 1964 and has since opened its branches in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah. The bank provides a wide range of financial services to individuals, corporations, and institutions, including banking, investment, and credit card services. With a strong focus on innovation and technology, Citibank is committed to providing its clients with the best possible financial solutions.
Requirements for Citibank Careers in UAE
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Passion for financial markets.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Citibank Careers
- BCMA Corporate Banking
- Business Operations
- Compliance and Control
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Institutional Banking
- Institutional Sales
- Markets and Securities Services
- Private Banking
- Project and Program Management
- Risk Management
Employment Benefits in Citibank UAE Jobs
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Career Development
- Employee Assistance Program
How to Apply to Citibank Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Citibank.
- Filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to “Apply Now“.
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in Citibank UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Citibank Click Here.
Citibank Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Citibank
If you are interested and passionate about Citibank UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Citibank Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: