McDonald’s is a fast food industry with more than 36,000 restaurants in different countries, offering permanent and temporary jobs and excellent salaries.
Would you like to work at McDonalds? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in McDonalds Career in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Mcdonalds jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
McDonalds mission is to direct all its efforts through its employees of different genders and nationalities to satisfy its consumers 100%. This is due to the quality of all its products, cleanliness, good image, good service and affordability to offer the best quality and price ratio.
For this great company, it is important to maintain compliance with all its work personnel, and thus be able to guarantee an excellent service in all its establishments. On the other hand, they constantly supervise all their ingredients to offer healthy and quality food with a unique flavour that identifies them as a brand.
The success of McDonald’s is due to its entire work team, who cheerfully, dynamically and responsibly give their best every day to keep all its visitors satisfied. Working in one of its restaurants or establishments or offices is an excellent opportunity to train and achieve different positions while enjoying a pleasant environment where camaraderie and respect are part of everyday life.
Requirements for McDonalds Career in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Be an attentive, helpful and dynamic person.
- Know how to work as a team.
- Have experience with customer service.
- Have a high school diploma.
- Have a food handling permit if you are interested in working in the kitchen area.
- Have legal residence or permanent permission to work if you are not from UAE.
- Have a valid driver’s license if you want to work as a delivery person.
- Academic titles to work in the executive and technical areas within the company.
List of Job Vacancies in McDonalds Career UAE
We show you the Job Vacancies that McDonald’s offers, so that you can choose the position that identifies with you, depending on your academic preparation and work experience.
- Personnel to work as delivery people (it will be necessary to have a driving license).
- Staff to work as cashiers.
- Staff to work in the kitchen area.
- Personnel to work as a security guard on rotating schedules and 24 hours a day.
- Qualified personnel to work in the human resources area.
- Staff with experience and academic certification to work as an administrator.
- Managers and coordinators are responsible for working in establishments.
- Person to work in a management position.
- Cashiers with previous experience and attention in services such as Mc Auto.
- Experienced staff to work as a Marketing Analyst.
Salaries and Employment Benefits in McDonalds UAE Jobs
- Cashiers earn approximately 44647 AED a year.
- Home delivery men earn approximately 50228 AED a year.
- People who work as security guards in restaurants earn approximately 52089 AED a year.
- Managers in stores and establishments earn approximately 61762 AED per year.
- Marketing analysts earn approximately 93106 AED per year.
- Operators with seniority earn approximately 49198 AED a year.
- The assistants earn approximately 44647 AED a year.
- Managers earn approximately 69193 AED per year.
A career at McDonalds UAE, in addition to having opportunities to learn if you do not have experience, they offers:
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation
- Summer Hours
- Sabbatical Programs
- Dress For Your Day
- Recognition Programs
- Vision Health
- Life Insurance
- McDonald’s 401k lets you save on a tax-deferred basis for your future.
- Target Incentive Plan (TIP)
- Long Term Incentive Plan (LTI)
Labor Agreement at McDonalds
At McDonalds all employees can enjoy 2 consecutive days off a week, especially if they have children at home. In addition to vacations of 45 days after completing the first year working in the company. On the other hand, the work days can vary, some of them being from 5 to 6 hours where each employee is offered 15 minutes of rest, 7 hours where they offer 20 minutes of rest and 8 hours with 30 minutes to rest.
Paid leaves must be previously notified to those in charge of the human resources department so that they can be absent for a certain time, either to make changes of address, celebrate a marriage, carry out a prenatal exam, present academic exams, leave before childbirth and after childbirth where they guarantee the newborn breastfeeding and their respective care.
While night employees who work 24 x 24 will receive an increase of 6AED per hour as an extraordinary bonus where not only the security guards are assured of said bonuses that they add to the base salary since all McDonald’s staff are provided medical insurance, transportation and a bonus for voluntary activities such as overtime worked within the company.
How to Apply for McDonalds Career in UAE
- Open the employment portal of McDonalds UAE
- You must click on which area you want to apply for a job, restaurants or offices.
- Once inside you can see the vacancies available to apply for.
- Carefully read the description of the job offer, its requirements and advantages.
- Register manually by filling out a form with contact information such as email, telephone, additional telephone number, identification document, name, surname, date of birth, nationality, residence, academic background, languages you speak, skills, knowledge and preferences.
Walk in Interview in McDonalds UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of McDonalds Click Here.
McDonalds Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in McDonalds
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in McDonalds
- Sharjah Jobs in McDonalds
- Ajmal Jobs in McDonalds
- Fujairah Jobs in McDonalds
If you are interested and passionate about McDonalds UAE Jobs Vacancies, So, you should apply for a job in McDonalds Career. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: