Emirates General Petroleum Corporation, Emarat, was established in 1981 in the United Arab Emirates as a modern fuel services company that includes commercial fuel and petrol products, terminals and distribution facilities and a highly customer-oriented network of service stations.
Would you like to work at Emarat? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Emarat Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Emarat jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
Emarat is a federal government corporation established in 1980 by the UAE government to market and distribute petroleum products. Still, it has expanded to supply a wide range of allied products and services.
They are committed to making life better for our customers by providing the highest quality at all our facilities, both locally and internationally.
They strive to be the best petroleum corporation in the Bay Area for customer service, employee commitment and shareholder return. We do this by supporting the nation, one person at a time.
Requirements for Emarat Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- 0 – 5 years of professional experience.
- High School Diploma or Graduate in an equivalent or related field.
- Good communication skills and fluent in Arabic and English
- Time management skill
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Emarat Careers
- Design, Creative, and Arts
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Teaching and Academics
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Logistics and Transportation
- Marketing and PR
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Quality Control
- Research and Development
- Support Services
- Information Technology
- Writing and Journalism
- Beauty and Fashion
- Cleaning Services
- Community Services
- Construction and Building
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Farming and Agriculture
- Finance and Investment
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
- Oil and Gas
- Training and Development
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Emarat UAE Jobs
- Customer Service Associate earns approximately AED 21,600.
- Programmer Analyst earns approximately AED 180,000.
- Terminal Supervisor earns approximately AED 272,000.
- Sales Associate/Cashier earns approximately AED 15,000.
Emarat provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Medical Insurance
- Healthy minds, healthy bodies
- Travel assistance
- Employee assistance
- Discounts and offers
How to Apply to Emarat Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Emarat.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to Apply Now.
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in Emarat UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Emarat Click Here.
Emarat Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Emarat
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Emarat
- Sharjah Jobs in Emarat
- Ajmal Jobs in Emarat
- Fujairah Jobs in Emarat
If you are interested and passionate about Emarat UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Emarat Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: