Al Ansari Exchange was established primarily to meet the foreign exchange and remittance needs of its trading partners and customers at a time when formal banking was yet to be established in the country.
Would you like to work at Al Ansari? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Al Ansari Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Al Ansari jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
About Al Ansari Exchange
Al Ansari Exchange, a leading exchange company in the United Arab Emirates with the largest branch network began nearly 60 years ago as an offshoot of the prosperous trading business of the Al Ansari family, primarily dealing with the foreign exchange and foreign exchange of its trading partners and clients. To meet remittance requirements. , at a time when formal banking was yet to be established in the country.
With the gradual development and parallelization of banking in the mid-1960s, the first branch was opened in Abu Dhabi in 1966. The company has grown rapidly and has gone on to emerge as one of the largest and most popular exchange companies in the UAE.
Today Al Ansari Exchange boasts of a network of over 200 branches, employing over 3000 multilingual staff, which cater to millions of customers with fast, reliable and efficient service at very competitive fees.
Requirements for Al Ansari Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- 1 – 5 years of professional experience.
- Graduate in an equivalent or related field.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in English
- Excellent people management and communication skills to engage at all levels.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Categories in Al Ansari Careers
- Project Manager
- Project Engineer
- Procurement Officer
- Leasing Officer
- investor Relations Manager
- Business Development Officers
- Senior Audit Officer
- HR Receptionist
- Financial Analyst
- Regulatory Compliance
Employment Benefits in Al Ansari UAE Jobs
Al Ansari provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Basic Salary
- Great pay
- Friendly Environment
- Health Insurance
How to Apply to Al Ansari Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Al Ansari.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to Apply Now.
- Fill in details with your email your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
List of New Job Vacancies (Updated)
|Cashtrans Driver||AE||View & Apply|
|Cashtrans Security Guard||AE||View & Apply|
|Executive – Admin Operations||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Leasing Officer||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Remittance Cashiers||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Deputy Head – Projects & Logistics||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Executive – Tele Sales Center||Sharjah||View & Apply|
|Executive – Tele Sales Center||Fujairah||View & Apply|
|UAE national Remittance Cashiers||Dubai||View & Apply|
Walk-in-Interview in Al Ansari Exchange UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Al Ansari Click Here.
Al Ansari Now Hiring in UAE
- Abu Dhabi
If you are interested and passionate about Al Ansari UAE Job Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Al Ansari Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: