KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. They are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to the realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
Would you like to work at KEO? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in KEO Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for KEO jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
KEO is a creative venture, where innovation is a way of life. Clients are uniquely revived with end-to-end services from inspiration – through conception – to the realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environment. For more than 57 years he has led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic locations, remarkable experiences and rich communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked among the top 225 International Design Firms by ENR; Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and as the 50th largest global architecture firm and the #1 firm in the Middle East region by World Architecture in its 2021 WAS 100 survey.
Specializing in Master Planning, Architecture, Landscape, Interior, Engineering, Program & Project Management, Construction Management & Supervision, Infrastructure, Highway & Bridge Design, Water/Waste Water, Power and Solid Waste.
Requirements for KEO Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in an equivalent or related field.
- Excellent communication skills in both written & verbal English.
- You should have at least one year of relevant work experience.
List of Job Vacancies in KEO Careers
- Business Development
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Management
- Construction Supervision/Inspection
- Cost/Commercial/Quantity Surveying
- Design Review
- Document Control
- Electrical Engineering
- Facilities Management
- Health and Safety
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Infrastructure Design
- Land Surveying
- Landscape Architecture
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Equipment Manager
- Project Management
- Project Planning
- Site Manager
- Structural Engineering
- Urban Planning
- Water/Irrigation Engineer
Employment Benefits in KEO UAE Jobs
KEO International Consultants provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Flexible working policies
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Private sales & store discounts
- Medical & Life insurance
- Competitive package & bonus or commission schemes for every role
- Schooling contribution
- Marriage & compassionate leave
- On-site canteen & gym facilities
- Relocation assistance
How to Apply for KEO Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of KEO International Consultants.
- You can filter your location and job position to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to apply for this job.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk in Interview in KEO UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of KEO Click Here.
KEO Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in KEO
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in KEO
- Sharjah Jobs in KEO
- Ajmal Jobs in KEO
- Fujairah Jobs in KEO
If you are interested and passionate about KEO UAE Jobs Vacancies, So, you should apply for a job in KEO Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: