Dominos Pizza is an American chain that operates in the food sector, recognized worldwide as specialists in the preparation of traditional, basic and premium pizzas, provided from home services, pick-up and consumption in establishments.
Would you like to work at Dominos Pizza? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Dominos Career in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Dominos jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
Their story begins in the year 1960 in Ypsilanti, a small town in Michigan USA when brothers Nick and Tom Monaghan started their project. With the passage of time, the business was not going as per plan and they decided to restart it by adding new ingredients and using high-tech processes which would guarantee the satisfaction of those who love them.
Today Dominos Pizza is present in 720 establishments distributed in 90 countries with 275 franchisees and 433 corporates, where the success of your business would not be possible without the teamwork of 270,000 people and 10,000 associates, thus providing superior service and quickly finished products. The ingredients are selected, with the aim of taking care of the health of our customers and above all, pampering their taste buds.
On their menu, they offer traditional, premium and basic pizzas, where customers can add additional ingredients, thus getting personalized pizzas at the best prices.
On the other hand, in order to maintain performance as a company, its board of directors promotes values such as responsibility, respect, integrity, cooperation and camaraderie, thus allowing it to provide a pleasant working environment where its employees have opportunities to advance within the company.
Requirements for Dominos Career in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Have completed high school.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in university career related to administration, accounting, medicine, legal sciences, computer science or engineering.
- Have presented the food handling course.
- Have a good presence.
- Gather the values that identify the company.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- Have a driver’s license in case you want to apply for a delivery person.
- Know how to work as a team.
- Have a predisposition to learn and time availability.
- Have experience of at least 2 years (applies for executive and administrative positions).
List of Job Vacancies in Dominos Career
- Kitchen Staff
- Customer Support
- Pizza Delivery Jobs in Dubai
- Maintenance and General Cleaning
- Human Resources
- Vigilance and Security
- Room and Kitchen Assistant
- Occupational Medicine.
- Store Manager
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Dominos UAE Jobs
- The distributors earn 4146 AED per month.
- Sellers earn 3769 AED per month.
- Cashiers earn 3957 AED per month.
- The cleaning staff earn 3392 AED per month.
- Those in the administrative area earn between 4899 and 6030 AED per month.
- Occupational doctors earn 6030 AED per month.
- Room and kitchen assistants earn between 3392 AED per month.
- Kitchen staff earn between 3769 and 4146 AED per month.
- The security guys earn 3769 AED a month.
- Those in human resources earn 5653 AED per month.
- Store managers earn 5276 AED per month.
A career at Dominos Pizza, in addition to having opportunities to learn if you do not have experience, they offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts (FSA/HSA)
- Education Assistance
- Financial Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Mental Health and Family Support
- Team Member Discounts
How to Apply in Dominos Career in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Domino’s Pizza UAE.
- It will be necessary to register on the employment website.
- Fill in a form with the requested personal information such as name, postal code, and email and select a password.
- Once you register, you must select if you want to see the offers as a delivery person, room assistant, kitchen assistant or administrative position.
- Choose the area of work with which you identify depending on your academic preparation or work experience.
- Know the vacancies available and apply to the one you are looking for.
- The information related to the hiring will be requested when the human resources staff contacts you by email.
You can also send your resume to: [email protected]
Walk in Interview in Dominos UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Dominos Click Here.
Dominos Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Dominos
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Dominos
- Sharjah Jobs in Dominos
- Ajmal Jobs in Dominos
- Fujairah Jobs in Dominos
If you are interested and passionate about Dominos UAE Jobs Vacancies, So, you should apply for a job in Dominos Career. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: