Commercial Bank of Dubai is a UAE banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Deira, Dubai.
Would you like to work at the Commercial Bank of Dubai? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in CBD Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Commercial Bank of Dubai jobs, their job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your resume.
About Commercial Bank of Dubai
Commercial Bank of Dubai is one of the leading banks in the UAE, offering innovative and bespoke personal banking and business banking services, through state-of-the-art digital channels including mobile and online banking, and through an extensive branch and ATM network. Operating in the UAE for over 50 years, CBD manages the financial requirements of some of the largest corporates and businesses operating in the country, driving the UAE economy. Over the years, CBD has transformed into a progressive and modern banking institution winning multiple awards for its digital initiatives, credit cards, bank accounts, mobile app features, and services.
Basic Requirements for Commercial Bank of Dubai Careers in UAE
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Relevant work 1 – 2 Year experience depending on the position applied for.
- Strong communication, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Fluency in English and proficiency in Arabic may be an added advantage.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Commercial Bank of Dubai Careers
- Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Credit Analyst
- Investment Advisor
- Operations Officer
- IT Security Specialist
- Treasury Dealer
- Human Resources Business Partner.
Employment Benefits in Commercial Bank of Dubai Jobs
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Retirement Benefits
- Training and Development
- Employee Discounts
- Work-Life Balance
- Employee Wellness
How to Apply to CBD Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of the Commercial Bank of Dubai.
- Then Select the position you are interested in.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option “Apply For This Job“.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in Commercial Bank of Dubai
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Commercial Bank of Dubai Abu Dhabi Click Here.
Commercial Bank of Dubai Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai in Commercial Bank of Dubai
- Sharjah in Commercial Bank of Dubai
- Abu Dhabi in Commercial Bank of Dubai
If you are interested and passionate about Commercial Bank of Dubai Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Commercial Bank of Dubai Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: