First Abu Dhabi Bank is the largest bank in the United Arab Emirates. It was formed following a merger between First Gulf Bank and the National Bank of Abu Dhabi.
Would you like to work at FAB? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in FAB Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for FAB jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
FAB, the UAE’s largest bank and one of the world’s largest financial institutions, offers tailor-made solutions and a wide range of products and services to provide a customized banking experience. Through its strategic offerings, it seeks to meet the banking needs of customers across the globe through its market-leading corporate and investment banking and personal banking franchises.
Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, at Khalifa Business Park, the bank’s international network spans 19 countries worldwide, providing global relationships, expertise and financial resources to support local, regional and international businesses wishing to do business domestically and abroad. Provides strength. In line with its commitment to put customers first, to become stronger, FAB will continuously invest in people and technology to create the most customer-friendly banking experience and support the growth ambitions of its stakeholders across the global network in which the bank operates. it happens.
To empower its customers and clients to be stronger, FAB is launching a powerful movement that goes beyond banking. The Grow Stronger movement represents the Bank’s promise to support the goals and growth ambitions of its stakeholders, providing them with the ideas, tools and expertise to help them become stronger today and in the future. Through a strong, diversified balance sheet, leading-edge competencies and a solid corporate governance structure, FAB is poised to drive growth.
Requirements for FAB Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- Minimum 1 year of related work experience.
- Basic Secondary Education or High School Diploma or Graduate in an equivalent or related field.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in English
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in FAB Careers
- Product Manager
- Customer Service
- Administrative Assistant
- Sales Associate
- Sales Officer
- Sales Executive
- Bank Teller
Salaries and Employment Benefits in FAB UAE Jobs
- Product Manager earns approximately AED 2,55,000/yr.
- Customer Service earns approximately AED 46T – AED 1L/yr.
- Operations earns approximately AED 99T – AED 1L/yr.
- Administrative Assistant earns approximately AED 1L – AED 2L/yr.
- Sales Associate earns approximately AED 57T – AED 63T/yr.
- Sales Officer earns approximately AED 1L – AED 1L/yr.
First Abu Dhabi Bank provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Housing Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Education Allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance Covers
- End of Service Benefits
How to Apply to FAB Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of FAB.
- Click on Find job opportunities here.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option I’m Interested.
- Fill in details with your email your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in FAB UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of FAB Click Here.
FAB Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in FAB
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in FAB
- Sharjah Jobs in FAB
- Ajmal Jobs in FAB
- Fujairah Jobs in FAB
If you are interested and passionate about FAB UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in FAB Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: