RAKBANK is the trading name of the National Bank of Ras Al-Khaimah PJSC, a public joint-stock company headquartered in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah, in the United Arab Emirates. It is listed on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange.
Would you like to work at RAKBANK? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in RAKBANK Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for RAKBANK jobs, their job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your resume.
RAKBANK is the largest bank in the UAE and one of the leading financial institutions in the region. It was established in 1976 and it was known as the National Bank of Ras Al-Khaimah. The bank is based in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE and provides online banking, consumer banking, retail banking and corporate banking solutions to its customers. It provides a wide range of products such as credit cards, personal loans, home loans car loans deposits investment options etc
Requirements for RAKBANK Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- 1 – 5 years of professional experience.
- Minimum Graduate / Post graduate in an equivalent or related field.
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in RAKBANK Careers
- Back Office Operations
- Branch Operations
- Credit Analysis
- Facilities Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Relationship Management
- Sales & Service
- Service Quality
- Design, Creative, and Arts
- Information Technology
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Teaching and Academics
- Risk Analytics
Salaries and Employment Benefits in RAKBANK UAE Jobs
- Customer Service earns approximately AED 49,000.
- Business Analyst earns approximately AED 90,000.
- Assistant Manager earns approximately AED 88,000.
- Systems Analyst earns approximately AED 60,000.
- Graphic Designer earns approximately AED 1,00,000.
RAKBANK provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Health & well-being
- Your financial well-being
- Committed to everyday flexibility
- Insurance & other financial programs
- Caregiver support
How to Apply to RAKBANK Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of RAKBANK.
- Scroll Down and Click On Search Jobs.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to Apply.
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in RAKBANK UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of RAKBANK Click Here.
RAKBANK Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in RAKBANK
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in RAKBANK
- Ras Al Khaimah in RAKBANK
- Sharjah Jobs in RAKBANK
- Ajmal Jobs in RAKBANK
- Fujairah Jobs in RAKBANK
- Al Ain Jobs in RAKBANK
- Umm Al Quwain Jobs in RAKBANK
If you are interested and passionate about RAKBANK UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in RAKBANK Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: