AECOM is the world’s trusted infrastructure consulting firm, delivering professional services throughout the project lifecycle. They work on various projects including transport, buildings, water, and energy. They have been involved in some of the UAE’s most prestigious developments, such as the Burj Khalifa and Abu Dhabi International Airport.
Would you like to work at AECOM? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job at AECOM Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for AECOM jobs, their job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your resume.
AECOM is the world’s trusted infrastructure consulting firm, delivering professional services throughout the project lifecycle – from planning, design, and engineering to program and construction management. On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, new energy and the environment, our public- and private-sector clients trust us to solve their most complex challenges.
Requirements for AECOM Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in relevant software.
- Relevant 1 – 10 Year experience in the field.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in AECOM Careers
- Program & Project Management
- Survey & Estimation
- Business Development
- Digital & Engineering Technology
- Marketing & Communications
- Risk Management
- Safety, Health & Environment
Employment Benefits in AECOM UAE Jobs
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Medical insurance for employees and their families
- Life insurance
- Retirement savings plans
- Paid time off, including vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Professional development opportunities and training programs
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employee recognition and rewards programs
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation allowance
- Performance-based bonuses
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
- Access to employee network groups
List of New Job Vacancies (Updated)
|Job Title||Location||View & Apply|
|Engineering||Abu Dhabi / Dubai / Al Ain||View & Apply|
|Design||Abu Dhabi / Dubai||View & Apply|
|Construction||Abu Dhabi / Dubai||View & Apply|
|Program and Project Management||Abu Dhabi / Dubai||View & Apply|
|Survey and Estimation||Abu Dhabi / Dubai / Al Ain||View & Apply|
|Quality||Abu Dhabi / Dubai / Al Ain||View & Apply|
|Planning||Abu Dhabi / Dubai||View & Apply|
|Business Development||Abu Dhabi / Dubai||View & Apply|
|Digital and Engineering Technology||Abu Dhabi / Dubai||View & Apply|
|Human Resource||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Marketing and Communication||Abu Dhabi / Dubai||View & Apply|
|Admininstartion||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Consulting Services||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Risk Management||Dubai||View & Apply|
How to Apply to AECOM Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of AECOM.
- You can filter your Career Area to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to Apply Now.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in AECOM UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of AECOM Click Here.
AECOM Now Hiring in UAE
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in AECOM
- Dubai Jobs in AECOM
- Al Ain Jobs in AECOM
If you are interested and passionate about AECOM UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in AECOM Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: