Land Surveyor Job in Dubai are looking for an experienced surveyor to supervise field staff and ensure our projects are delivered on time. Your basic responsibilities will also include calculating land boundaries in several locations and creating maps and reports of survey results for clients. Ultimately, a good land surveyor should have extensive experience in performing complex measurements, analyzing data, and recording results accurately. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
Land surveyors use special equipment to conduct measurements and evaluations of sites for public, government and private property. The responsibilities of land surveyors include developing land survey reports and performing calculations of measurements and evaluations.
|Job Role||Land Surveyor|
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider with a focus on making the world safer, smarter, healthier, more sustainable, and more connected. Founded in 1944, Parsons primarily serves the defense, security, and infrastructure markets.
Qualification of Land Surveyor Job in Dubai
- Technical diploma in a related field with a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in land surveying and setting-out of works of similar nature or Civil Engineering graduate with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in land surveying and setting-out on roads and bridges projects.
- Knowledge and/or experience in using CAD software and survey software, total station, data collectors and GPS equipment.
- Working knowledge of construction sequences and standard work procedures of the industry.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate logically and clearly with management and staff.
- Commitment to safe work practices.
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Land Surveyor Job in Dubai
- Previous experience as a surveyor or in a similar role
- Working knowledge of GPS and GIS
- Tech savvy, including familiarity with CAD software
- Aptitude in math and problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- Great organizational and leadership skills Degree in Civil Engineering or a similar field
- Valid certificate is required
- Developing the land surveying strategies.
- Conducting land surveys on various properties.
- Reading and interpreting drawings and topographic maps.
- Measuring distances and angles of the land surface.
- Using the required land surveying equipment.
- Drawing the rough sketches of the land.
- Reading the maps and making notes as per the requirements.
- Reporting the legal land description for surveys.
- Calculating the measurements of the land site.
- Verifying the calculations and analyzing the data.
- Maintaining the surveying equipment.
- Preparing the reports on survey results
- Presenting the data to clients.
- Advising on technical aspects.
- Researching the legal boundaries of the site.
- Collaborating with the team members.
- Guiding the new employees as and when required.
- Following all the legal procedures.
Apply in Land Surveyor Job in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Parsons Career In Dubai.
Who can apply for this job ?
– Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Land Surveyor Job in Dubai ?
– Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
– You can check this after clicking apply now button.