Mashreq Bank is a leading bank in the UAE offering career opportunities in various fields. The bank is headquartered in Dubai and has branches across the UAE. It is committed to providing its employees with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Would you like to work at Mashreq Bank? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Mashreq Bank Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Mashreq Bank jobs, their job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your resume.
About Mashreq Bank
Mashreq Bank is the oldest privately owned bank in the United Arab Emirates. It was established in 1967 under a command of Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum in Dubai. Originally it was called Bank of Oman, later it was renamed as Mashreq Bank. It was the first bank in the UAE to offer debit and credit cards and consumer loans. Today, Mashreq Bank has 45 domestic branches and 20 international branches, and employs more than 4,000 employees from different countries.
Requirements for Mashreq Bank Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- 0 – 5 years of professional experience.
- Minimum High School / Graduate / Post graduate in an equivalent or related field.
- Good communication skills and fluent in Arabic and English.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Mashreq Bank Careers
- Back Office Operations
- Branch Operations
- Credit Analysis
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Relationship Management
- Sales & Service
- Information Technology
- Customer Service
- Teaching and Academics
- Risk Analytics
Employment Benefits in Mashreq Bank UAE Jobs
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Leave And Time Off
- Training And Development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
List of New Job Vacancies (Updated)
|Unit Mgr, Credit Control & Monitoring Unit||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Global Head of Retail Banking Operations||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Direct Business Channel Operations Supervisor||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Assistant Manager Sales Governance||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Chief of Staff, Retail Banking Group||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Senior Officer FTC – Business Banking||Sharjah||View & Apply|
|Chief of Staff, Retail Banking Group (UAE National)||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Assistant Manager, Fraud Investigations||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Head of Client Value Management||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Product Owner||Dubai||View & Apply|
|User Experience Researcher||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Senior Insurance Specialist||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Customer Service Manager||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Broker||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Business Development Manager||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Fraud Analyst (UAE National)||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Expertise Lead – Architecture||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Relationship Officer||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Treasury Sales Manager||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Product & Proposition Manager||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Digital Product Expert||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Credit Relationship Manager – Banks & NBFI||Dubai||View & Apply|
|KYC Remediation Officer – Business Banking||Dubai||View & Apply|
How to Apply to Mashreq Bank Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Mashreq Bank.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to Apply Now.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in Mashreq Bank UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Mashreq Bank Click Here.
Mashreq Bank Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Mashreq Bank
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Mashreq Bank
- Ras Al Khaimah in Mashreq Bank
- Sharjah Jobs in Mashreq Bank
- Ajmal Jobs in Mashreq Bank
- Fujairah Jobs in Mashreq Bank
If you are interested and passionate about Mashreq Bank UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Mashreq Bank Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: