Arabia Insurance Career in Dubai are looking for dependable, client service-oriented marketing associates with excellent communication, time-management, and organizational skills. Marketing associates can expect to work closely with account executives and marketing managers, do research, edit copy, and follow trends. Ultimately, you should help us achieve our business goals through building strong marketing campaigns. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
Also known as marketing administrative assistants or assistant account executives, marketing associates help marketing departments run day-to-day administrative tasks smoothly and make it easier for marketing managers and account executives to perform their jobs.
|Job Category||Marketing and Communications|
|Job Role||Marketing Associate|
About Arabia Insurance
Arabia Insurance draws its strength from more than 75 years of experience in the Arab and Middle Eastern Insurance Community. It accompanied the progress and development of the Arab countries, and continues to play a key role in the economies of the Middle East countries in which it operates.
A.M. Best Europe – Rating Services Limited has affirmed the “FSR” – Financial Strength Rating of B++ (Good) and the Long-Term “ICR” – Issuer Credit Rating of “bbb” with stable outlook, to Arabia Insurance Company S.A.L. (AIC) (Lebanon).
Qualification of Arabia Insurance Career in Dubai
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related fields.
- Experience in marketing.
- Come highly recommended.
- Excellent marketing and administrative software skills.
- Excellent people skills.
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Arabia Insurance Career in Dubai
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Associate, Marketing
- Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Producing marketing materials
- Collecting data and forecasting trends
- Conducting market research
- Communicating with clients
- Creating advertising materials
- Managing daily administrative tasks
- Promoting company products and services
- Checking marketing activities of competitors
- Analyzing consumer behavior and collecting data
- Coordinating with design and content teams
- Assisting with planning and organizing promotional events
Apply in Arabia Insurance Career in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Insurance Career in UAE.
To be successful as a marketing associate you must understand the importance of confidentiality, stay up-to-date with style guides and marketing trends, and be a good writer and speaker. The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent administrative and word processing software skills, presentation know-how, and experience with relevant technology.
Who can apply for this job ?
– Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Arabia Insurance Career in Dubai ?
– Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
– You can check this after clicking apply now button.