Cisco Systems commonly known as Cisco, is an American-based multinational digital communications technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California.
Would you like to work at Cisco? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Cisco Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Cisco jobs, their job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your resume.
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that designs, manufactures, and sells networking equipment. It has a significant presence in the UAE with offices located in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. In the United Arab Emirates, Cisco works with a wide variety of customers, including government agencies, telecommunications companies, and businesses in various industries. The company offers a range of products and services, including networking hardware and software, security solutions, and cloud-based services. Cisco also offers training and certification programs for professionals in the field.
Requirements for Cisco Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- 0 – 5 years of professional experience.
- Minimum Graduate / Post graduate in an equivalent or related field.
- Good communication skills and fluent in Arabic and English
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Cisco Careers
- Administration and Business Support
- Business Developments
- Business Strategy and Operation
- Customer Experiences
- Facilities Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Marketing and Commumnotctaion
- Professional Services
- Supply Chain
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Cisco UAE Jobs
- Account Manager earns approximately AED 4,00,000.
- Customer Service earns approximately AED 81,000.
- Sales Manager earns approximately AED 9,00,000.
- Software Engineer earns approximately AED 2,00,000.
- Sales Representative earns approximately AED 3,00,000.
- Human Resources Manager earns approximately AED 5,00,000.
Cisco provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Staff Meal provided
- Salary Increment
- Yearly Two Way Ticket
- Free Accommodation
How to Apply to Cisco Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Cisco.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to Apply.
- Register for a new user account
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in Cisco UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Cisco Click Here.
Cisco Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Cisco
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Cisco
If you are interested and passionate about Cisco UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Cisco Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: