Cisco Systems commonly known as Cisco, is an American-based multinational digital communications technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California.
Would you like to work at Cisco? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Cisco Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Cisco jobs, their job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your resume.
Cisco enables people to make powerful connections – whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create Internet solutions that make the network possible – providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.
Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University. Since the company’s founding, Cisco engineers have been at the forefront of the development of Internet Protocol (IP) based networking technologies. Today, with more than 71,000 employees worldwide, this drive of innovation is driven by industry-leading products and solutions in the company’s core growth areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies such as home networking, IP telephony, optical networking, security The tradition continues. , storage area networking and wireless technology. In addition to its products, Cisco provides a wide range of service offerings including technical support and advanced services.
Requirements for Cisco Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- 0 – 5 years of professional experience.
- Minimum Graduate / Post graduate in an equivalent or related field.
- Good communication skills and fluent in Arabic and English
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Cisco Careers
- Administration and Business Support
- Business Developments
- Business Strategy and Operation
- Customer Experiences
- Facilities Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Marketing and Commumnotctaion
- Professional Services
- Supply Chain
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Cisco UAE Jobs
- Account Manager earns approximately AED 4,00,000.
- Customer Service earns approximately AED 81,000.
- Sales Manager earns approximately AED 9,00,000.
- Software Engineer earns approximately AED 2,00,000.
- Sales Representative earns approximately AED 3,00,000.
- Human Resources Manager earns approximately AED 5,00,000.
Cisco provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Staff Meal provided
- Salary Increment
- Yearly Two Way Ticket
- Free Accommodation
How to Apply to Cisco Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Cisco.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to Apply.
- Register for a new user account
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in Cisco UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Cisco Click Here.
Cisco Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Cisco
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Cisco
If you are interested and passionate about Cisco UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Cisco Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: