PepsiCo is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, and they have many career opportunities available in UAE.
Would you like to work at PepsiCo? In this article, we will provide you with information on how to get a job at PepsiCo Careers in UAE. You will learn about PepsiCo job requirements, available job vacancies, and the process for applying by submitting your resume.
About PepsiCo UAE
PepsiCo UAE is the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) headquarters of PepsiCo. The company has been operating in the UAE since 1964 and is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the country. PepsiCo UAE employs over 4,000 people and has a portfolio of over 50 brands, including Pepsi, Lay’s, Doritos, Gatorade, Quaker and SodaStream.
PepsiCo UAE is a leading employer in the United Arab Emirates, and it offers many career opportunities to people from all backgrounds. The company is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and is always looking for talented and motivated individuals to join its team.
Requirements for PepsiCo Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., business, marketing, engineering).
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, gained in the UAE or another country.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for effective stakeholder engagement.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills for critical thinking.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills to achieve common goals.
- Passion for food and beverage products.
Note: You must meet these eligibility criteria to apply to this company. Additionally, you need to verify your eligibility according to the profile you wish to apply for.
List of Job Vacancies in PepsiCo Careers
- Marketing Manager
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Sales Representative
- Research Scientist
- Financial Analyst
- Human Resources Specialist
- Manufacturing Supervisor
- IT Support Technician
- Quality Control Inspector
- Brand Ambassador
- Warehouse Manager
- Customer Service Associate
- Production Operator
- Data Analyst
- Packaging Engineer
Employment Benefits in PepsiCo UAE Jobs
PepsiCo provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Career Development
- Performance Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Employee Discounts
How to Apply to PepsiCo Careers in UAE
- Visit the PepsiCo Careers website.
- Search for the United Arab Emirates using the search option.
- Click on the job title that interests you to view the job description and requirements.
- If the position interests you, click on the “Apply” button.
- Create an account or sign in to your existing account.
- Complete the online application form.
- Upload your resume and cover letter.
- Review your application and submit it.
List of New Job Vacancies (Updated)
|Account Associate Manager||Dubai||View & Apply|
PepsiCo Now Hiring in UAE
- Abu Dhabi
If you are interested in PepsiCo UAE job vacancies and passionate about it, then you should consider applying for a position at PepsiCo Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great food and beverage industry for both beginners and experienced professionals to convert their degree into a successful career. If you have any queries regarding this career opportunity, please feel free to leave a comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: