Aldar world-class real estate development for the nation of Abu Dhabi, while providing a stable and profitable investment portfolio for all our investors.
Would you like to work at Aldar? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Aldar Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Aldar jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
Aldar World-class real estate development for the nation of Abu Dhabi, while providing a stable and profitable investment portfolio for all our investors. They are dedicated to achieving new standards of innovation, excellence and value in urban design and sustainable development. Our priority is the immediate and future benefit of Abu Dhabi and its residents. They developed exciting and innovative projects ranging from residential to retail, hospitality and commercial, such as the internationally recognized headquarters building located in the Al Raha Beach development, Gate Towers in Shams Abu Dhabi on Al Reem Island, in addition to the F1 circuit of Yas Island. Behind their success are over 500 multi-disciplinary employees providing expertise and knowledge from across the globe.
Requirements for Aldar Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- 0 – 5 years of professional experience.
- Minimum High School, Diploma or Graduate in an equivalent or related field.
- Good communication skills and fluent in Arabic and English
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Aldar Careers
- Asset Management
- Corporate Finance & Treasury
- Development Management
- Executive Office
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Internal Audit
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Aldar UAE Jobs
- Staff Accountant earns approximately AED 120,000.
- Accountant earns approximately AED 180,000.
- Assistant Manager earns approximately AED 590,000.
- Development Management earns approximately AED 72,000.
- Executive Office earns approximately AED 540,000.
- Finance earns approximately AED 120,000.
- Human Resources earns approximately AED 72,000.
- Information Technology earns approximately AED 292,000.
- Internal Audit earns approximately AED 300,000.
Aldar provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Health & well-being
- Your financial well-being
- Committed to everyday flexibility
- Insurance & other financial programs
- Caregiver support
How to Apply to Aldar Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Aldar.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to Apply Online.
- Click on New User.
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in Aldar UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Aldar Click Here.
Aldar Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Aldar
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Aldar
- Sharjah Jobs in Aldar
- Ajmal Jobs in Aldar
- Fujairah Jobs in Aldar
- Al Ain Jobs in Aldar
If you are interested and passionate about Aldar UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Aldar Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: