Coca-Cola, or Coke, is a carbonated soft drink manufactured by the Coca-Cola Company. Originally marketed as a temperance drink and intended as a patent medicine, it was invented in the late 19th century by John Stith Pemberton in Atlanta, Georgia.
Would you like to work at Coca-Cola? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Coca-Cola Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Coca-Cola jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
The Coca-Cola Company is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in over 200 countries and territories.
In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, it includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as soy-based beverages, Ayataka Green Tea, Dasani Waters, Del Valle Juice and Nectars, Fanta, Georgia Coffee, Gold Peak Tea and Coffee, Honest Tea, Innocent Smoothies and Juices, Minute Maid Juice, Powerade Sports Drink, Simple Juice, Smartwater, Sprite, Vitaminwater and ZICO Coconut Water.
They are constantly revamping the coca-cola portfolio, from reducing sugar in our beverages to introducing innovative products. They are also working to reduce our environmental impact by promoting water supply and recycling. Our bottling partners employ more than 700,000 people, helping bring economic opportunities to local communities worldwide.
Requirements for Coca-Cola Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in an equivalent or related field.
- Key Responsibilities: Area of expertise
- Previous work experience: years, function, background
- Qualifications: Technical or functional skills & core competencies
- Excellent communication skills in both written & verbal English.
List of Job Vacancies in Coca-Cola Careers
- Business Services
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Info Technology
- Interim & Interns
- Public Affairs, Communication & Sustainability
- Retail and Attractions
- Sales and Account Management
- Supply Chain
Employment Benefits in Coca-Cola UAE Jobs
Coca-Cola provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Severance Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Temporary Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
How to Apply for Coca-Cola Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Coca-Cola.
- You can filter your location and job position to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to apply for this job.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Click on Submit Application.
You can also apply by sending your resume the mail: [email protected]
Walk in Interview in Coca-Cola UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Coca-Cola Click Here.
Resume Tips for Coca-Cola Careers in UAE
- Size: No more than one page
- Selling message where you describe briefly what you are looking for (include areas of interest) & what you offer (include areas, years of expertise, and strengths).
- last formal education, dates & degree.
- labour experience: company, position, period of time, functions, accomplishments
- proficient skills, competencies mastered
- strengths or developed skills
*If foreign mention migration status
Coca-Cola Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Coca-Cola
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Coca-Cola
- Sharjah Jobs in Coca-Cola
- Ajmal Jobs in Coca-Cola
- Fujairah Jobs in Coca-Cola
If you are interested and passionate about Coca-Cola UAE Jobs Vacancies, So, you should apply for a job in Coca-Cola Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: