Nestlé is a Swiss multinational food and beverage processing conglomerate headquartered in Veuve, Vaud, Switzerland. It is the world’s largest publicly held food company.
Would you like to work at Nestle? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Nestle Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Nestle jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
As the world’s largest food and beverage company, we are driven by one simple objective: to unlock the power of food to enhance everyone’s quality of life today and for generations to come. To accomplish this, we serve with passion, with a spirit of excellence, offering products and services for all stages of life, every moment of the day, helping people take care of themselves and their families. We do. We do. Our culture is based on our values rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for the future.
They can trace its origins to 1866, when the first European condensed milk factory was opened in Cham, Switzerland, by the Anglo-Swiss Condensed Milk Company. A year later, a trained pharmacist, Henri Nestlé, launched one of the world’s first prepared baby cereals, ‘Ferrin Lactie’, in Vevey, Switzerland.
Requirements for Nestle Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- High School Graduate or Diploma in an equivalent or related field.
- Strong attention to detail
- High organization skills & ability to work with tight timelines
- Demonstrates sense of flexibility
- Creative with ability to bring new initiatives
- Bilingual English & Arabic
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Nestle Careers
- Human Resources
- Research & Development
- Technical & Production
- Supply Chain & Procurement
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Nestle UAE Jobs
- Key Account Specialist earns approximately AED 1,74,000/yr.
- Machine Operator earns approximately AED 60,000/yr.
- Trade Asset Optimization Specialist earns approximately AED 1,74,000/yr.
- Internship Intern/Trainee earns approximately AED 35T – AED 75T/yr.
Nestle provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Location-specific opportunities
- International mobility
- Health and wellbeing at work
- Employee support
- Parental leave
How to Apply to Nestle Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Nestle.
- Click on See All Career Areas.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to Apply Now.
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk in Interview in Nestle UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Nestle Click Here.
Nestle Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Nestle
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Nestle
- Sharjah Jobs in Nestle
- Ajmal Jobs in Nestle
- Fujairah Jobs in Nestle
If you are interested and passionate about Nestle UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Nestle Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At:
1 thought on “Nestle Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Vacancies”
I need merchandiser job. I’m working in west zone supermarket 16 years. My visit visa become expiry April 2 date.can u emergency pls.