KFC is a fast food industry with more than 70 years in the market. Distributed in more than 20,000 establishments and franchises in 150 countries, where they guarantee all their employees of different genders, ages and nationalities, good salaries, benefits and labour compensation.
Would you like to work at KFC? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in KFC Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for KFC jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
Its work team has a mission to offer the best in a fun way to make a difference, through the values and principles established by the business culture that characterizes them. At KFC, its employees will be the people responsible for maintaining the pillars of success in this industry, and that is why they invest in professional development and are thus able to make the most of each one’s skills.
It is values like determination, generosity, authenticity and positivity that make a difference and leave their mark. KFC believes in all people and knows how to do everything right to take care of its customers’ experiences, guaranteeing the best service and exceptional results.
KFC, on the other hand, has entered into environmental and social responsibility agreements where they donate through programs such as Harvest. They also avoid waste emissions by changing their packaging, thereby committing themselves to limit the environmental impact as a result of their activity in the market.
Requirements for KFC UAE Careers
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- Have an approved bachelor’s degree.
- Be available to work different shifts.
- Being a committed, determined, generous and authentic person.
- Have experience working in the kitchen and in customer service.
- Have experience in managing computer programs.
- Have the experience to work as a cashier or cashier.
- Have experience as a facility supervisor.
List of Job Vacancies in KFC Careers
- Staff to work as a cashier.
- Staff to work as a waiter or waitress.
- Staff to work as a team leaders.
- Auxiliary staff to cover temporary positions.
- Personnel to work in office departments (for these positions require experience and academic certificates).
- Staff to work in the cleaning and maintenance area.
Salaries and Employment Benefits in KFC UAE Jobs
- Cashier earns approximately 4146 AED per month.
- The kitchen staff earns approximately 3769 AED per month.
- Team Member earns approximately 3957 AED per month.
- Shift Supervisor earns approximately 3392 AED per month.
- Restaurant Assistant Manager earns approximately 4899 and 6030 AED per month.
- Restaurant General Manager earns approximately 6030 AED per month.
And since the main asset for KFC is its employees, it guarantees each one the best working environment, equipment and benefits to motivate all its employees to give their best while growing professionally and financially. Can you
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts (FSA/HSA)
- Education Assistance
- Financial Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Mental Health and Family Support
- Team Member Discounts
How to Apply to KFC Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of KFC.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to apply now
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk in Interview in KFC UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of KFC Click Here.
KFC Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in KFC
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in KFC
- Sharjah Jobs in KFC
- Ajmal Jobs in KFC
- Fujairah Jobs in KFC
If you are interested and passionate about KFC UAE Jobs Vacancies, So, you should apply for a job in KFC Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: