Emirates National Oil Company Group (ENOC) is a leading integrated global oil and gas player operating across the value chain of the energy sector. Wholly owned by the Government of Dubai, the ENOC Group offers a diversified portfolio of assets operating in five business sectors: Supply, Trading & Processing, Terminals, Marketing, Retail and Exploration & Production.
Would you like to work at Enoc? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Enoc Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Enoc jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
Emirates National Oil Company Limited (ENOC) LLC The energy sector is a major coordinated worldwide oil and gas player working on the honour chain. A wholly owned organization of the Government of Dubai, ENOC was first established in 1993. Since our arrangement, we have made significant commitments to Dubai’s progress towards monetary growth and a practical turn of events.
The ENOC Group comprises more than 30 related subsidiaries in refining, grease mixing, stockpiling, avionics and retail. Serving a large number of clients across 60 business sectors, we utilize a labour force of over 9,000 representatives and are best acquainted with the UAE’s social and monetary turn of events for our distinctive customer support, most recent advancements and innovations. sending practices.
Requirements for Enoc Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- 1 – 7 years of professional experience.
- Graduate in an equivalent or related field.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in English
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Enoc Careers
- Aviation Operations
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Enoc UAE Jobs
- Sales Assistant earns approximately AED 29,570/yr.
- Procurement Analyst earns approximately AED 1,92,000/yr.
- Sales Associate earns approximately AED 21,600/yr.
- Customer Service Representative earns approximately AED 81T – AED 1L/yr.
- Cashier earns approximately AED 21T – AED 45T/yr.
- Customer Service Agent earns approximately AED 16T – AED 22T/yr.
Enoc provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Diverse opportunities to work across the energy value chain
- Competitive salary and beneﬁt packages
- Employee beneﬁts
- Competitive health insurance packages
- Awards and recognitions
How to Apply to Enoc Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Enoc.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to Apply Now.
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk in Interview in Enoc UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Enoc Click Here.
Enoc Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Enoc
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Enoc
- Sharjah Jobs in Enoc
- Ajmal Jobs in Enoc
- Fujairah Jobs in Enoc
If you are interested and passionate about Enoc UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Enoc Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: