The Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial services company and one of the largest oil field service companies in the world. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
Would you like to work at Baker Hughes? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Baker Hughes Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Baker Hughes jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
About Baker Hughes
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide superior solutions for our customers and rich opportunities for our people. As a leading partner in the energy industry, we are committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we are always on the lookout for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as us about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and be part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and channel the energy.
The Baker Hughes Company is an equal-opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Requirements for Baker Hughes Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- 1 – 5 years of professional experience.
- High School Diploma or Graduate in an equivalent or related field.
- Good communication skills.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Baker Hughes Careers
- Field Operations
- Business Management
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Baker Hughes UAE Jobs
- Electro-mechanical Technician earns approximately AED 108,000.
- Service Delivery Manager earns approximately AED 289,000.
- Technical Instructor earns approximately AED 228,000.
- Human Resources Generalist earns approximately AED 240,000.
- Logistics Specialist earns approximately AED 138,100.
- Finance Analyst earns approximately AED 417,000.
Baker Hughes provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Temporary Disability Insurance.
- Prepaid Legal.
- Long-term Disability Insurance.
- Severance Pay.
How to Apply to Baker Hughes Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Baker Hughes.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to Apply Now.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in Baker Hughes UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Baker Hughes Click Here.
Baker Hughes Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Baker Hughes
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Baker Hughes
- Sharjah Jobs in Baker Hughes
- Ajmal Jobs in Baker Hughes
- Fujairah Jobs in Baker Hughes
If you are interested and passionate about Baker Hughes UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Baker Hughes Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: