The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company or ADNOC is the State-owned oil company of the United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi National Oil Company is one of the world’s leading energy producers and a primary catalyst for the growth and diversification of the Abu Dhabi economy.
Would you like to work at ADNOC? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in ADNOC Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for ADNOC jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) was established in 1971 to work in all areas of the oil and gas industry and has since established an integrated oil and gas industry by establishing companies and subsidiaries in the field of exploration. has continuously broadened its activity. Production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemical and petrochemical, maritime transport and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, ADNOC has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and is, therefore, one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution. managed to become.
Requirements for ADNOC Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- Minimum Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree in an equivalent or related field.
- 1 – 2 Years of Relevant Experience.
- Innovative and Conceptual Thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Detailed Recruitment Criteria for ADNOC Careers in UAE Click Here.
List of Job Vacancies in ADNOC Careers
- Audit & Assurance
- Business Support & Commercial
- Finance & Investment
- Human Capital & Administration
- Legal, Governance & Compliance
- Marketing, Sales & Trading
- Projects & Engineering
- Technology & Innovation
Salaries and Employment Benefits in ADNOC UAE Jobs
ADNOC provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Support Your Wellness
- Family Friendly Employer
- Help You Spread Your Costs
- Encourage you to Learn & Develop
- Help You Secure Your Future
- Support You to Give Back to the Community
How to Apply to ADNOC Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of ADNOC.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to apply now
- Create an account to apply for an ADNOC career.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Click on Submit Application.
Detailed Hiring Process Click Here.
Walk in Interview in ADNOC UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of the ADNOC Click Here.
ADNOC Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in ADNOC
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in ADNOC
- Sharjah Jobs in ADNOC
- Ajmal Jobs in ADNOC
- Fujairah Jobs in ADNOC
If you are interested and passionate about ADNOC UAE Jobs Vacancies, So, you should apply for a job in ADNOC Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: