Systra is a global engineering consulting firm with a strong presence in the UAE. The company offers a range of career opportunities in the transportation and infrastructure fields, including positions in engineering, project management, and business development. Systra’s focus on innovation and sustainability makes it a dynamic and rewarding place to work in the UAE.
Would you like to work at Systra? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Systra Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Systra jobs, their job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your resume.
Systra is a leading engineering consulting firm that specializes in the design and management of transportation infrastructure projects. Founded in 1957, the company has a strong presence in over 50 countries around the world, including Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas. Systra offers a range of services, including planning, design, project management, and supervision of construction, for all modes of transportation, including roads, railways, metros, tramways, and airports. The company has a strong focus on sustainability and innovation and works with clients to develop custom solutions that meet the unique needs of each project. Systra employs a diverse team of professionals, including engineers, architects, economists, urban planners, and environmental experts, who work together to deliver high-quality projects to clients around the world.
Requirements for Systra Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- Minimum Graduate / Post graduate in an equivalent or related field.
- 1 – 5 years of professional experience.
- Minimum one satisfactory experience in the related field
- Strong proficiency in the English language: reading, writing, and speaking.
- Good organizational skills with accuracy, attention to detail, and thoroughness.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discern sensitive issues
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Systra Careers
- Business Development
- Marketing & Commu
- Construction Management
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Project Management
- Support & transversal
- Test and Commissioning
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Systra UAE Jobs
- Electrical Engineer earns approximately AED 11,000 Monthly.
- Administrative Assistant earns approximately AED 5,000 Monthly.
- Land Surveyor earns approximately AED 10,000 Monthly.
- IT Engineer earns approximately AED 15,000 Monthly.
- Civil Engineer earns approximately AED 7,000 Monthly.
Systra provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
SYSTRA believe in rewarding employees with competitive remuneration for their excellence, accountability, initiative, and team spirit
- Staff Meal provided
- Salary Increment
- Free Accommodation
How to Apply to Systra Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Systra.
- Filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to Apply Now.
- Click on Create an Account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in Systra UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Systra Click Here.
Systra Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Systra
If you are interested and passionate about Systra UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Systra Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: