Wizz Air Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Vacancies

Wizz Air Abu Dhabi LLC is an Emirati scheduled low-cost airline based in Abu Dhabi International Airport, United Arab Emirates.

Would you like to work at Wizz Air? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Wizz Air Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Wizz Air jobs, their job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your resume.

About Wizz Air

The airline is a joint venture with state-owned ADQ (formerly, Abu Dhabi Development Holding Company, ADDH) holding a 51 percent stake, and the remaining 49 percent is owned by Wizz Air Holdings. Flights began in November 2020 with two Airbus A321neo aircraft, increasing to 50 over the next few years.

Wizz Air carried more than 34 million passengers in 2018 and continues to grow, adding new countries, destinations, and travel opportunities.

Wizz Air flies to 44 countries and relies on over 4,500 passionate aviation professionals – pilots, cabin crew, operations, administration, sales, marketing, and communications – from over 50 countries to drive the company’s success.

Requirements for Wizz Air Careers in UAE

  • You must be above 18 years of age.
  • Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
  • High School Diploma in an equivalent or related field.
  • Fluent in English (written and spoken).
  • 2 or more years of relevant experience in the aviation industry.
Other Careers Options  Abu Dhabi Airport Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Openings

Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.

List of Job Vacancies in Wizz Air Careers

  • Accounting
  • Airport Development
  • Ancillary Revenue
  • Cabin Operations
  • Commercial General
  • Crew Planning
  • Crew Resources
  • Crew Training
  • Customer Experience
  • Digital General
  • Digital Transformation and Innovation
  • Engineering
  • Finance General
  • Financial Planning and Controlling
  • Flight Operations
  • Ground Operations
  • HR Operations
  • Health and Safety
  • Internal Audit
  • Legal
  • Maintenance
  • Network Development
  • Operations Control
  • Pricing & Revenue
  • Recruitment
  • Safety and Compliance
  • Scheduling
  • Security & Resilience
  • Security and Standardization
  • Supply Chain and Legal General
  • Technical Services
  • Technology

Salaries and Employment Benefits in Wizz Air UAE Jobs

  • Cabin Crew earns approximately AED 120,000 Yearly.
  • Aircraft Maintenance Technician earns approximately AED 144,000 Yearly.
  • Flight Attendant earns approximately AED 205,200 Yearly.
  • Customer Experience earns approximately AED 102,000 Yearly.
  • Cabin Operations earns approximately AED 120,000 Yearly.

Qatar Airways provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:

  • Free Accommodation
  • No Bills
  • Discount Tickets
  • Excellent Health Care
  • Insurance
  • No Taxes
  • Overtime Pay

How to Apply to Wizz Air Careers in UAE

  • Open the employment portal of Wizz Air.
  • Click on Show More Options.
  • Filter your location to speed up the search.
  • Then Select the position you are looking for.
  • Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements that are required to work.
  • Select the option to “Apply Now“.
  • Click on Create an Account.
  • Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
  • Upload your updated resume.
  • Accept the terms, conditions, and privacy policy.
  • Click on Submit Application.
Other Careers Options  Dubai Islamic Bank Careers in UAE 2023 Job Openings

Walk-in-Interview in Wizz Air UAE

Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Wizz Air Click Here.

Wizz Air Now Hiring in Abu Dhabi UAE

Locations:

  • Abu Dhabi Jobs in Wizz Air

Conclusion

If you are interested and passionate about Wizz Air UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Wizz Air Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.

Also, Check Out Jobs At:

CarrefourChoithrams
NestoLulu Hypermarket
West ZoneAl-Futtaim
DominosTransguard Group

Leave a Comment