Air Arabia is an Emirati low-cost airline with its head office in the A1 Building Sharjah Freight Center, Sharjah International Airport, UAE. The airline commenced operations in October 2003, achieved financial break-even from its first year of services, and has been profitable ever since.
Would you like to work at Air Arabia? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Air Arabia Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Air Arabia jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
About Air Arabia
Air Arabia is a low-cost airline based at Sharjah International Airport. The airline’s founding journey officially began in February 2003 by Sultan bin Muhammad Al Qasimi through Amiri Decree. Operations formally formed with the first flight in October 2003, and the flight reached its destination safely. As a result, the airline has grown massively and done decent business in its first year as a newcomer. Over time, it began to feature in the list of the most profitable airlines in the world. Arab is known as the first low-cost airline in the Middle East, flying to 151 destinations in the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe.
Air Arabia is dedicated to inspiring moderate air travel and the lives of those less fortunate. Keeping the social needs of narrow and global groups in mind has been part of our prosperity.
Requirements for Air Arabia Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- There should be no marks or tattoos on your skin.
- Higher secondary education is required with a good passing result.
- You must have an exceptional command of English, verbal, written and comprehension.
List of Job Vacancies in Air Arabia Careers
- Cabin Crew
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Flight & Ground Operations
- Commercial & Corporate
- UAE National
Employment Benefits in Air Arabia UAE Jobs
Air Arabia provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Housing Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Uniform Allowance
- Education Allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance Cover
- Annual Leave
- Annual Ticket
- Air Arabia Travel Benefits
- End of Service Benefits
How to Apply to Air Arabia Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Air Arabia.
- Click on view all jobs.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to apply now
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in Air Arabia UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Air Arabia Click Here.
Air Arabia Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Air Arabia
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Air Arabia
- Sharjah Jobs in Air Arabia
- Ajmal Jobs in Air Arabia
- Fujairah Jobs in Air Arabia
If you are interested and passionate about Air Arabia UAE Jobs Vacancies, So, you should apply for a job in Air Arabia Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At:
1 thought on “Air Arabia Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Vacancy”
I have previous experience of aviation