Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries.
Would you like to work at Air Arabia? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Air Arabia Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Air Arabia jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
About Air Arabia
Air Arabia is a low-cost airline based at Sharjah International Airport. The airline’s founding journey officially began in February 2003 by Sultan bin Muhammad Al Qasimi through Amiri Decree. Operations formally formed with the first flight in October 2003, and the flight reached its destination safely. As a result, the airline has grown massively and done decent business in its first year as a newcomer. Over time, it began to feature in the list of the most profitable airlines in the world. Arab is known as the first low-cost airline in the Middle East, flying to 151 destinations in the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe.
Air Arabia is dedicated to inspiring moderate air travel and the lives of those less fortunate. Keeping the social needs of narrow and global groups in mind has been part of our prosperity.
Requirements for Air Arabia Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- There should be no marks or tattoos on your skin.
- Higher secondary education is required with a good passing result.
- You must have an exceptional command of English, verbal, written and comprehension.
Note: You must meet these eligibility criteria to apply to this company. Additionally, you need to verify your eligibility according to the profile you wish to apply for.
List of Job Categories in Air Arabia Careers
- Cabin Crew
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Ground Operations
- Commercial & Corporate
Employment Benefits in Air Arabia UAE Jobs
Air Arabia provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Housing Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Uniform Allowance
- Education Allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance Cover
- Annual Leave
- Annual Ticket
- Air Arabia Travel Benefits
- End of Service Benefits
How to Apply to Air Arabia Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Air Arabia.
- Click on view all jobs.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to apply now
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
List of New Job Vacancies (Updated)
|Manager – MCC||View & Apply|
|Base Maintenance||View & Apply|
|Technician, Base Maintenance||View & Apply|
|Production Controller||View & Apply|
|Sales Manager||View & Apply|
|Structure & Composite Engineer||View & Apply|
|Aircraft Painter||View & Apply|
|Structure & Composite Technician||View & Apply|
|NDT Technician||View & Apply|
|Junior Stores Controller||View & Apply|
|Stores Controller||View & Apply|
|Station Engineer||View & Apply|
|Wheel & Brake Technician||View & Apply|
Air Arabia Now Hiring in UAE
- Abu Dhabi
If you are interested and passionate about Air Arabia UAE Job Vacancies, So, you should apply for a job in Air Arabia Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: