Airbus Career in UAE: Airbus is a French industry specialising in designing, manufacturing and selling aeronautical vehicles to other subsidiaries of the conglomerate, civilians. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft and one of the world’s leading space companies. Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide in helicopters.
Would you like to work at Airbus? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Airbus Career in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Airbus jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
The headquarters of this great industry is in Toulouse France and its manufacture is distributed in Spain, the United Kingdom, Germany and France, where they employ more than 62,000 people, men and women of different ages and nationalities.
This aeronautical company works jointly with companies such as Tianjin in China and others located in Toulouse France, Seville Spain and Hamburg Germany, where they carry out their final assembly, currently being the number 1 manufacturer of aerospace equipment and aircraft worldwide.
This company, which began as a European aviation consortium where it competed with other well-known companies such as Lockheed, Boeing and McDonnell Douglas, decided to strengthen its business with the cooperation of countries belonging to the European Union to promote the technological process in aviation.
Its main mission is to guarantee the comfort and safety of all its passengers, offering quality services. And since they know that their employees are their most important asset, they promote values such as respect, perseverance, communication and collaboration, which are the fundamental pillars that support the success of their business.
In addition to ensuring a comfortable and pleasant environment for teamwork, they also provide tools through training programs and courses to grow as a professional.
Requirements for Airbus Career in UAE
Unlike other jobs where they do not require university degrees. Below we mention the basic requirements of an Airbus Career in UAE.
- Being a young person with a predisposition to learn.
- Have time availability.
- Be enrolled in practical scholarship programs.
- Having completed careers such as aeronautical engineering, computer science, communication, computer science, finance, marketing, electronic engineering, electronic engineering, brother resources and others.
- It is essential to have knowledge of other languages (at least advanced English).
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
List of Job Vacancies in Airbus Career
- Personal to work as commercial coordinator.
- Personnel to work as engineers in technical publications of the aeronautical sector.
- Experienced staff to work in the quality control area.
- Experienced staff to work in the human resources department.
- Staff with experience working in production control and manufacturing.
- Personnel to work in engineering and telecommunications practice.
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Airbus UAE Jobs
- Software engineers earn between 157424 and 164920 AED a year.
- Aeronautical engineers earn between 153676 and 161172 AED a year.
- Scholarship holders earn between 3748 and 4123 AED per month.
- Mechanical engineers earn between 157424 and 164920 AED a year.
- Data analysts earn between 187409 and 191158 AED a year.
- Telecommunications engineers earn between 157424 and 168668 AED a year.
- Engineers responsible for cybersecurity earn between 206150 and 213647 AED a year.
- IT staff earn between 149927 and 157424 AED a year.
- The human resources staff and the administrative department earn between 168668 and 187409 AED per year.
On the other hand, all Airbus personnel who perform different tasks within the company have great benefits, in addition to excellent salaries and training programs for university graduates, you can also enjoy annual vacations, temporary permits that must be communicated with anticipation, days off, anticipated benefits and convenient working hours.
How to Apply for an Airbus Career in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Airbus UAE.
- You must select the option to “open position”.
- Once inside you can use the search filter where you indicate the province where you are located, academic level, work experience and area where you want to work.
- Apply to the job offer of your interest.
- Read the characteristics of the job, benefits and requirements that they demand.
- Complete a form with your name, surnames, current home address, telephone number, languages you speak, and previous experiences and attach your personalized CV in PDF format.
- Send it.
Direct Link For Airbus Career UAE Location: Click Here
Walk-in-Interview in Airbus in UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Airbus Click Here
Airbus Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Airbus
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Airbus
- Sharjah Jobs in Airbus
- Ajmal Jobs in Airbus
- Fujairah Jobs in Airbus
If you are interested and passionate about Airbus UAE Jobs Vacancies, So, you should apply for a job in Airbus Career. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: