FedEx is an American multinational conglomerate holding company focused on transportation, e-commerce and business services based in Memphis, Tennessee.
Would you like to work at FedEx? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in FedEx Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for FedEx jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
FedEx connects people and prospects through our worldwide portfolio of shipping, transportation, e-commerce and business services. We offer integrated business applications through our collaboratively managed operating companies – collectively providing exceptional service to our customers – using the expertise and credibility represented by the FedEx brand.
Our people are the foundation of our success, and FedEx is consistently one of the world’s most admired and trusted employers. We drive our global workforce of more than 575,000 employees to stay positively focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards, and the needs of our customers and communities.
We attribute our success as an industry leader to over 500,000 global team members who deliver exceptional customer service experiences day-to-day. Want to be a part of this dynamic team? Check out our Open Positions on Fedex.com Careers site: http://careers.fedex.com/
Requirements for FedEx Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- A person of another nationality, Have a permanent permit to work will be required.
- Have an approved bachelor’s degree.
- Be available to work different shifts.
- Excellent communication skills in both written & verbal English.
- Key Responsibilities: Area of expertise
- Strong leadership capabilities
List of Job Vacancies in FedEx Careers
- Customer Services
- Information Technlogy
Salaries and Employment Benefits in FedEx UAE Jobs
- Planning Engineer earns approximately AED 1,000 Monthly Avg.
- Customer Service Representative earns approximately AED 1,000 Monthly Avg.
- Team Member earns approximately AED 2,500 Monthly Avg.
- The administration Assistant earns approximately AED 4,040 Monthly Avg.
- Custom Clearing Agent earns approximately AED 4,500 Monthly Avg.
- Operations Assistant earns approximately AED 5,000 Monthly Avg.
- Ramp Handler earns approximately AED 5,176 Monthly Avg.
- Driver earns approximately AED 5,500 Monthly Avg.
- Sales earns approximately AED 5,500 Monthly Avg.
FedEx provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Financial Security
- Network of Support
- Adoption Assistance
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- Time Off
- Career Choice
How to Apply to FedEx Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of FedEx.
- Click on See All FedEx Express Jobs.
- Then Click on View All Jobs.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to apply now
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk in Interview in FedEx UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of FedEx Click Here.
FedEx Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in FedEx
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in FedEx
- Sharjah Jobs in FedEx
- Ajmal Jobs in FedEx
- Fujairah Jobs in FedEx
If you are interested and passionate about FedEx UAE Jobs Vacancies, So, you should apply for a job in FedEx Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: