Abu Dhabi Airport is currently developing a range of commercial districts, subsidiaries and brands that provide essential services at its airports, including the management of the Abu Dhabi Freezone. The company also owns the Gulf Center for Aviation Studies, an International Civil Aviation Organization accredited Center of Excellence, which was created to provide aviation training to Abu Dhabi and surrounding areas.
Would you like to work at Abu Dhabi Airport? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Abu Dhabi Airport Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Abu Dhabi Airport jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
About Abu Dhabi Airport
Abu Dhabi Airport is an international airport in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. The airport is located 16.5 nautical miles east of the city of Abu Dhabi.
Abu Dhabi Airport is the second largest airport in the United Arab Emirates and one of the fastest-growing aviation hubs in the world. Helping people and places connect is what they do best. As a base for over 30 airlines currently flying to over 100 destinations in over 50 countries, we aim to make passenger travel easier, safer and more enjoyable. By adopting the latest technological advancements, upholding the strictest international safety standards and never forgetting the importance of warmth and service, they know this is achievable.
Located in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, and operated by Abu Dhabi Airports since 2006, AUH operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Requirements for Abu Dhabi Airport Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in an equivalent or related field.
- 1 – 2 Years of Relevant Experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have permanent work permits if you are a foreigner.
List of Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi Airport Careers
- Project Manager
- Senior Customer Service Agent
- Customer Service
- Senior Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Ramp Assistant
- Compliance Officer
- Team Leader
Employment Benefits in Abu Dhabi Airport UAE Jobs
Abu Dhabi Airport provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Support Your Wellness
- Family Friendly Employer
- Help You Spread Your Costs
- Encourage you to Learn & Develop
- Help You Secure Your Future
- Support You to Give Back to the Community
How to Apply to Abu Dhabi Airport Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Abu Dhabi Airport.
- Click on the check available vacancies link.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to apply now
- Create an account to apply for apply.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in Abu Dhabi Airport UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of the Abu Dhabi Airport Click Here.
Abu Dhabi Airport Now Hiring in UAE
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Abu Dhabi Airport
If you are interested and passionate about Abu Dhabi Airport UAE Jobs Vacancies, So, you should apply for a job in Abu Dhabi Airport Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: