Starbucks is an American international chain specializing in the preparation and sale of hot beverages, processed coffees, selected coffee beans, sandwiches and other beverages. In addition to selling entertainment items such as CDs, books and movies.
They currently have 23,000 stores distributed throughout the world. Would you like to work at Starbucks? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Starbucks Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Starbucks jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
The mission of Starbucks is to offer inspiring moments nurturing the human spirit through quality products, accompanied by the best care and fundamental business principles to continue maintaining the success of this prestigious business. His work team is a community at the same time, and its function is to embrace the problems that may arise, guaranteeing excellent services and the best price and quality ratio.
For the Starbucks company, it is not only their revenue and profit margin that is paramount. The training and professional education of their workers in different areas is something necessary and important, and it is for this reason that they offer the best salaries and work benefits.
Requirements for Starbucks Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Be a person who wants to work.
- Be an attentive and organized person.
- You are available to work different shifts.
- Have a baccalaureate certificate.
- Have previous experience applying for positions such as customer service, store manager, manager or work in the human resources, logistics, or administration department.
Note: You must meet these eligibility criteria to apply to this company. Additionally, you need to verify your eligibility according to the profile you wish to apply for.
List of Job Categories in Starbucks Careers
- Shift Supervisor
- Personnel to work in the preparation of drinks.
- Staff to work as waiters or waitresses to serve food and drinks.
- Staff to work in cleaning and maintenance of premises.
- Personnel to work as supervisors in stores.
- Managers to work in stores
Employment Benefits in Starbucks UAE Jobs
At Starbucks you can enjoy a comfortable environment to work, days off, annual vacations, flexible hours of 48 hours a week to work in different shifts and temporary permits that must be informed with prior notice to the human resources department.
- Health Coverage
- Stock and Savings
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefit
- Partner Assistance
How to Apply in Starbucks Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Starbucks Careers in UAE / Alshaya Group UAE Jobs
- Set Location to UAE
- Then Enter Keyword “Starbucks”
- Then you will find the available offers where you can apply to the one you are looking for.
- Once selected you can read the characteristics of the job, hours and benefits.
- Fill in the form with your name, postal code, E-mail and password.
- Accept the privacy policies and give the option to continue.
- Apply and complete another form where it will be necessary to attach your CV.
- Watch Above Video For More Clarity
List of New Job Vacancies (Updated)
Walk-in-Interview in Starbucks UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Starbucks Click Here.
Starbucks Now Hiring in UAE
- Abu Dhabi
If you are interested and passionate about Starbucks UAE Job Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Starbucks Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: