Are you looking for a job in Cashier Job in Abu Dhabi? Spinneys Supermarket are looking for an efficient, courteous cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. The cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information to customers products, promotions, or item location. You will also respond to complaints, process refunds or exchanges of items, and maintain a clean workspace. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in this article. For complete details, read this full article carefully.
In this job post we have shared the new job vacancy of Cashier Job in Spinneys Supermarket. All the details, what you want to know regarding Cashier Job in Spinneys Supermarket are given below.
Cashiers work to provide customers with fast and friendly service while ensuring accuracy at the sales counter. Cashiers generally take orders, ring them up on a register, collect payments and make change, and issue receipts. Cashiers are oftentimes asked to help with other tasks around the place of business during their down time. They are needed at a wide variety of places ranging from grocery stories and retail shops to restaurants and gas stations.
About Spinneys Supermarket
Spinneys’ Dubai started in 1961, with our first supermarket opening in Al Nasr Square in 1962. At that time, it was known locally as ‘The Frozen Chicken’ – the only retailer to sell frozen chickens from a chiller van. Such innovation has remained. Spinneys enjoys a well-deserved reputation for forward-thinking, keeping pace with changes in cooking trends and the emergence of new products worldwide.
Eligibility for Cashier Job in Abu Dhabi
- Bachelors degree graduate
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the same field
- Good communication skills in English
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- Knowledge of register operation, including cash, credit cards and register receipts
For More Latest Abu Dhabi Jobs – Click Here
- Mathematical skills and the ability to handle transactions quickly and accurately
- Positive, helpful attitude toward customers, including the ability to speak clearly and convey information accurately
- Customer service or cashier experience
- Proficient cashier and clerical skills.
- Assist customers
- Handling of all payment methods
- Manage and operate till and the checkout station
- Complete opening and end of day procedures
- Complete magazine and newspaper ordering
- Maintain hygiene of the counters
- Perform stock take of inventory
Apply Now for Cashier Job in Abu Dhabi
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Supermarket Job in Abu Dhabi.
Who can apply for this job ?
Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Cashier Job in Abu Dhabi?
Decided after the interview.
What is the last date for apply ?
You can check this after clicking apply now button.
If you are looking for Cashier Job and you want to work in good environment. So, You should definitely apply in Supermarket Job in Abu Dhabi. If you have any query about this job post, feel free to comment down below.