Al Shirawi Group is one of the largest industrial conglomerates in the Persian Gulf region, spanning the printing, manufacturing, engineering services, trading, transport and logistics, marketing, distribution, contracting, service industries, and education.
Would you like to work at Al Shirawi? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Al Shirawi Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Al Shirawi jobs, their job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your resume.
About Al Shirawi
Al Shirawi Group was established in 1971 as a trading house. Since, the business has transformed into a conglomerate with strong presence in diverse range of businesses including construction, engineering, trading, real estate, manufacturing, and services. Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, Al Shirawi has operations in more than 35 companies and has offices across the GCC including Oman, Qatar and Kuwait. With close to 8500 staff and multi-million dollar investments in technology processes and people, the group has grown into a multi-faceted organisation with exemplified professionalism in terms of efficiency and business values.
Requirements for Al Shirawi Careers in UAE
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales & marketing, business, or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in a similar role.
- UAE driving license.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Al Shirawi Careers
- Engineers (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, etc.)
- Sales and Marketing professionals
- Project Managers
- Operations Managers
- HR and Administration professionals
- Finance and Accounting professionals
- IT and Technology professionals
- Procurement and Supply Chain professionals
- Customer Service professionals
- Technicians and skilled workers
Employment Benefits in Al Shirawi UAE Jobs
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
- Employee Discounts
- Work-Life Balance
How to Apply to Al Shirawi Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Al Shirawi.
- Filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to “Apply Online“.
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in Al Shirawi UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Al Shirawi Click Here.
Al Shirawi Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Al Shirawi
If you are interested and passionate about Al Shirawi UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Al Shirawi Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: