Quantity Surveyor Job in Dubai are searching for a reliable quantity surveyor to join our capable team of professionals. The quantity surveyor will be tasked with analyzing existing budgets and making improvements, reviewing plans and preparing quantity estimates, negotiating with various contractors and vendors, as well as building relationships with clients and site managers. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
Quantity surveyors manage the costs on a construction project. They help to ensure that the construction project is completed within its projected budget. Alternative job titles for a quantity surveyor include ‘cost consultant’, ‘commercial manager’, ‘cost manager’ and ‘cost engineer’.
|Job Role||Quantity Surveyor|
The Stantec community unites approximately 25,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring buildings, energy and resource, environmental, and infrastructure projects to life.
Qualification of Quantity Surveyor Job in Dubai
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying from a recognized institution
- Minimum 4+ years of similar work experience
- Experience in working on Water Infrastructure, TSE, Networks, Water Pipelines, Flood Prevention Schemes
- Fluency in English and high degree of numeracy and literacy.
- Excellent in using MS office package (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Understanding FIDIC and other standard Form Contracts,
- Understand rights and obligations and Risk allocation in the contract
- Manage contractors variations and contractual claims
- Reply to delay notices and contractual letters
- Understand of Bond and insurance requirements
- Familiar with / good understanding of programming and planning
For More Dubai Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Quantity Surveyor Job in Dubai
- Strong math knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical thinking skills
- Understanding of engineering science and technology
- Knowledge of building and construction
- Ability to use your initiative.
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
Apply in Quantity Surveyor Job in Dubai
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Infrastructure Jobs In Dubai.
Who can apply for this job ?
Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Quantity Surveyor Job in Dubai ?
Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
You can check this after clicking apply now button.