Zara is a global fashion retail clothing company that specializes in trendy clothing with a worldwide presence and several stores in the United Arab Emirates.
Would you like to work at Zara? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Zara Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Zara jobs, their job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your resume.
Zara is a popular fashion brand that started in Spain and then expanded globally. Zara UAE is a branch of Zara that operates in the United Arab Emirates and provides a vast range of clothing, footwear, and accessories for men, women, and children. With multiple stores located in popular shopping destinations throughout the UAE, Zara UAE is a go-to destination for fashion-conscious consumers looking for trendy yet affordable clothing options. New collections are introduced frequently to keep the brand in sync with the latest fashion trends. The brand is famous because of its fast fashion approach.
Requirements for Zara Careers in UAE
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- Relevant (1 – 2 Years) experience in fashion retail or customer service is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic are required.
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays as needed.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Zara Careers
- Sales Associate
- Visual Merchandiser
- Stockroom Associate
- Assistant Manager
- Store Manager
- HR Coordinator
- Marketing Coordinator
- IT Support Specialist
- Logistics Coordinator
Employment Benefits in Zara UAE Jobs
- Competitive salary
- Health and life insurance
- Annual leave
- Employee discounts
- Training and development
- Career growth opportunities
- Employee recognition
How to Apply to Zara Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Zara (Dubai Holding Groups).
- Then Select the position you are interested in.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to apply for this job.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Click on Submit Application.
List of New Job Vacancies (Updated)
|Sales Assistant (Female)||Abu Dhabi/Dubai||View & Apply|
|Sales Assistant – ZARA Home||Dubai/Sharjah/Abu Dhabi/Al Ain||View & Apply|
|Assistant Store Manager||Abu Dhabi/Dubai||View & Apply|
|Internal Auditor||Abu Dhabi/Dubai||View & Apply|
|Merchandising Intern||Abu Dhabi/Dubai||View & Apply|
|Store Manager||Abu Dhabi/Dubai||View & Apply|
Walk-in-Interview in Zara UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Zara Click Here.
Zara Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Zara
- Sharjah Jobs in Zara
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Zara
- Al Ain Jobs in Zara
If you are interested and passionate about Zara UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Zara Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At:
2 thoughts on “Zara Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Vacancies”
I really need this Job
I’m MST RUSHNY AKTER FROM BANGLADESH EDUCATION DEGREE BBA (HONOURS )I need jobs