Carrefour is a multinational retailer that has a presence in many countries around the world, including the United Arab Emirates. The company offers a wide range of career opportunities in the UAE, including retail, marketing, finance, and more.
Would you like to work at Carrefour? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Carrefour Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for NMC jobs, their job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your resume.
Carrefour is a multinational retailer operating in the United Arab Emirates since 1995. The company was launched in the region by UAE-based Majid Al Futtaim, who has exclusive franchisees to operate Carrefour in over 30 countries across the Middle East, and Africa. , and Asia. Majid Al Futtaim wholly owns the Carrefour operations in the region and currently operates over 400 stores across 17 countries, serving over 750,000 customers daily and employing over 37,000 associates. Carrefour offers a wide range of products including food and non-food items and aims to provide the best value for money to its customers. The company also places a strong emphasis on supporting local producers and suppliers, sourcing over 80% of its products from the region.
Carrefour is also a major employer in the UAE, with a diverse workforce of more than 14,000 people.
Requirements for Carrefour Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Fluency in English, with knowledge of additional languages being a plus.
- 1 – 5 years of professional experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- Relevant work experience or education in the field being applied for.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Carrefour Careers
- Retail Sales Associate
- Customer Service Representative
- Store Manager
- Assistant Store Manager
- Department Manager
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Marketing Specialist
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Financial Analyst
Employment Benefits in Carrefour UAE Jobs
Carrefour provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Health insurance
- Paid time off (vacation, sick leave, etc.)
- Retirement savings plans
- Employee discounts on Carrefour products
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Employee assistance programs (e.g. counseling, financial planning, etc.)
How to Apply to Carrefour Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Carrefour at Majid Al Futtaim.
- Filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to “Apply Now“.
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in Carrefour UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Carrefour Click Here.
Carrefour Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Carrefour
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Carrefour
- Sharjah Jobs in Carrefour
If you are interested and passionate about Carrefour UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Carrefour Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: