The Juma Al Majid Group is a leading conglomerate based in the UAE with a diverse range of businesses and operations in sectors such as automotive, real estate, trading, and contracting. The group offers a wide range of career opportunities for professionals in various fields.
Would you like to work at Juma Al Majid? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Juma Al Majid Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Juma Al Majid jobs, their job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your resume.
About Juma Al Majid
The Juma Al Majeed Group is a diversified conglomerate in the UAE with interests in the automotive, real estate, trading, and contracting sectors. Founded by renowned businessman and philanthropist Juma Al Majid, the group has a strong presence in the automotive sector, with a network of dealerships representing many leading international brands, and is also involved in real estate, trading, and contracting through its subsidiaries. also includes. Juma Al Majeed Group is known for its commitment to delivering high-quality products and services and for its involvement in charitable and cultural initiatives in the UAE.
Requirements for Juma Al Majid Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- For Plumbers, AC Mechanics, etc. Minimum Diploma or Certificate.
- For other higher positions Minimum Graduate / Post graduate in an equivalent or related field.
- 1 – 5 years of professional experience in a related field.
- Good Communication Skills.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Juma Al Majid Careers
- Automotive & Heavy Equipment
- Contracting & Services
- Emiratization & Internships
- Fast-Moving Consumer Goods
- Real Estate
- Corporate & Shared Services
- Consumer & Office Solutions
- Travel & Tourism
- Specialist Roles
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Juma Al Majid UAE Jobs
- Sales Executive earns approximately AED 72,000 per Year.
- IT Support earns approximately AED 82,000 per Year.
- Lift Team Technician earns approximately AED 27,000 per Year.
- Heavy Bus Drivers earns approximately AED 43,000 per Year.
- Store Officer eans approximately AED 69,000 per Year.
- Delivery Officer earns approximately AED 76,000 per year.
Juma Al Majid provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Health Care & Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Unpaid Extended Leave
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Job Training & Tuition
How to Apply to Juma Al Majid Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Juma Al Majid.
- Scroll down and click on All Vacancies.
- Filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option “I’m Interested“.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in Juma Al Majid UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Juma Al Majid Click Here.
Juma Al Majid Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Juma Al Majid
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Juma Al Majid
If you are interested and passionate about Juma Al Majid UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Juma Al Majid Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: