Dubai National Air Travel Agency Dnata is an Emirati airport services provider which provides aircraft ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering services across five continents.
Would you like to work at Dnata? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Dnata Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Dnata jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
Dnata is a leading global air and travel, service provider. Established in 1959, the company provides quality and safe ground handling, cargo, travel, catering and retail services in 36 countries across six continents. In the fiscal year 2021–22, Dnata’s customer-oriented teams handled more than 527,000 aircraft diversions, moved 3 million tons of cargo, handled 39.9 million meals, and had a total transaction value of travel services of US$632 million ( TTV).
Requirements for Dnata Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- 0 – 5 years of professional experience.
- High School Diploma or Graduate in an equivalent or related field.
- Some roles require one or more of the following:
- Fluency in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Mandarin, and Japanese
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Dnata Careers
- Cold Kitchen
- Customer Service/Support
- Front Of the house
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Quality Assurance & Compliance
- Quality Control & Compliance
Employment Benefits in Dnata UAE Jobs
- Holiday entitlement
- A contributory pension scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Discounted travel.
- Social events.
- Long service awards.
- Refer a friend scheme.
List of New Job Vacancies (Updated)
|Dept. Subject Matter Expert (UAE National)||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Contracts Manager||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Planning & Optimisation Officer||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Client Relations Manager||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Dnata Outstation Graduate Pgrm. (UAE National)||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Customer Service dnata (Part Time Only)||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Junior Maintenance Technicians||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Marhaba Services Agent (Part-Time)||Dubai||View & Apply|
How to Apply to Dnata Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Dnata.
- Click on See all vacancies.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to Apply.
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in Dnata UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Dnata Click Here.
Dnata Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Dnata
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Dnata
- Sharjah Jobs in Dnata
- Ajmal Jobs in Dnata
- Fujairah Jobs in Dnata
If you are interested and passionate about Dnata UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Dnata Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At:
2 thoughts on “Dnata Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Vacancies”
Hi sir I need job waiter experience crystal plaza al majaz Hotel sharjah
Hi sir I need job waiter experience crystal plaza al majaz Hotel sharjah I have freelance visa thanks my WhatsApp 0504407409