Mediclinic Middle East is one of the leading private healthcare providers in the United Arab Emirates with the majority of its operations in Dubai and Abu Dhabi (including Al Ain).
Would you like to work at Mediclinic? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Mediclinic Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Mediclinic jobs, their job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your resume.
About Mediclinic Middle East
Mediclinic Middle East is part of Mediclinic International, a private hospital group with three operating platforms in Southern Africa (South Africa and Namibia), Switzerland and the United Arab Emirates, and holds a 29.9% stake in Spire Healthcare, a UK-based healthcare group. 38 Hospital.
Mediclinic Middle East operates seven hospitals with over 900 inpatient beds and over 20 clinics in the UAE in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra.
Mediclinic puts science at the heart of its care approach, focusing on providing the best possible facilities with international-class technology, supported by sound medical expertise and the empathy of its nursing staff.
Requirements for Mediclinic Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- 2 – 10 years of professional experience.
- Diploma / Graduate / Post Graduate in an equivalent or related field.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English (Arabic will be an advantage).
- Computer literate and knowledge of Opera will be highly regarded.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Mediclinic Careers
- Allied Health
- Marketing and Communication
- Specialized Nursing
- Supportive Services
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Mediclinic UAE Jobs
- Data Analyst earns approximately AED 150,000 Yearly.
- Business Process Analyst earns approximately AED 180,000 Yearly.
- Corporate Sales earns approximately AED 126,400 Yearly.
- Systems Analyst earns approximately AED 180,000 Yearly.
Mediclinic provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
Mediclinic believes that employee benefits and the value they add to the overall employment proposition are key factors in attracting and retaining talent.
In addition to a pleasant working environment, the contribution of Group Corporate Office employees is rewarded with flexi-time, generous holiday benefits, and a market-related remuneration package, including subsidized medical assistance and retirement fund membership and 13th checks, where applicable Yes, included.
To encourage a performance-driven organization, the group rewards employees for achieving strategic objectives as well as performance goals. Managers who are eligible receive short-term incentives and senior management receives a combination of short-term and long-term incentives.
How to Apply to Mediclinic Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Medicilinic.
- Click on the Search button.
- Filter your location to speed up the search.
- Then Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to “Apply Now“.
- Click on Create an Account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in Mediclinic UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Mediclinic Click Here.
Mediclinic Now Hiring in UAE
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Mediclinic
- Al Ain Jobs in Mediclinic
- Dubai Jobs in Mediclinic
If you are interested and passionate about Mediclinic UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Mediclinic Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: