NMC Health is a healthcare chain and distribution business in the United Arab Emirates. The company is headquartered in Abu Dhabi and has branch offices in Dubai, Ajman, Al Ain, and the Northern Emirates.
Would you like to work at NMC? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in NMC Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for NMC jobs, their job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your resume.
NMC Healthcare is one of the largest private healthcare companies in the UAE. Over the last 48 years, NMC has earned the trust of millions, owing to its personal care, genuine concern and sincere commitment to the overall well-being of the communities it serves.
Prior to going for delisting in April 2020, NMC was recognized as the first company from Abu Dhabi to be listed on the London Stock Exchange and was part of the premium FTSE 100 Index, which ranks the top 100 blue-chip companies by market cap. was an elite club. ,
NMC’s strategic acquisitions as well as its legacy entities have allowed it to fill service gaps in the healthcare delivery system and provide patients with acute, chronic care and a continuum of long-term care.
Requirements for NMC Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- Preferably a diploma/graduation/post-graduation in any discipline.
- 1 – 10 years of professional experience.
- Reliable, punctual, dependable, and responsive.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Categories in NMC Careers
- Allied Health
Employment Benefits in NMC UAE Jobs
NMC provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Health Care Benefits
- Additional Protection
- Paid Time Off
- Personal Growth
- Wellness Support
How to Apply to NMC Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of NMC.
- Select the category you want to apply.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to “Apply Now“.
- Fill in a form with your email, name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
List of New Job Vacancies (Updated)
|Front Office Executive||Sharjah||View & Apply|
|Medical Coder||Al Ain||View & Apply|
|Front Office Executive||Ajman||View & Apply|
|Patient Relations Officer||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Guest Services Executive||Sharjah||View & Apply|
|Health Caregiver – Homecare||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Claims Supervisor||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Approval Officer||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Executive, Human Resources||Dubai||View & Apply|
|MRD Executive||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Quality Executive||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Executive Marketing||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Operations Manager||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Business Development Manager||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Store Executive||Sharjah||View & Apply|
Walk-in-Interview in NMC UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of NMC Click Here.
NMC Now Hiring in UAE
- Abu Dhabi
If you are interested and passionate about NMC UAE Job Vacancies, you should apply for a job in NMC Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: