Parsons Corporation is an American technology-focused defence, intelligence, security, and infrastructure engineering firm headquartered in Centreville, Virginia.
Would you like to work at Parsons? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Parsons Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Parsons jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
Parsons Corporation, a digitally enabled solutions provider, is focused on building the future of the defence, intelligence and critical infrastructure markets. From Earth to outer space, we deliver tomorrow’s solutions today. Equipped with the capabilities needed to meet any defence, intelligence, or critical infrastructure challenge, our agile, innovative, and disruptive approach enables us to deliver solutions at a pace of relevance.
Our people are our biggest asset. We strive to be the employer of choice that engages employees in the community and creates rewarding career paths to develop a flexible workforce that is future-ready.
Requirements for Parsons Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- 1 – 5 years of professional experience.
- High School Diploma or Graduate in an equivalent or related field.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate logically and clearly with management and staff.
- Commitment to safe work practices
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Parsons Careers
- Business Development/Marketing
- Support SCA/Union/Craft/Skilled Trade
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Infrastructure (Quality/Safety/Inspection/Construction)
- Project or Program Management/General Management
- Technical Support/Technician/Scientific
- Vehicle Operations/Inspection
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Parsons UAE Jobs
- Project Manager earns approximately AED 585,636.
- Landscape Architect earns approximately AED 180,000.
- Resident Engineer earns approximately AED 336,000.
- Senior Quantity Surveyor earns approximately AED 240,000.
- Junior Design Engineer earns approximately AED 85,800.
- Draftsman earns approximately AED 64,800.
Parsons provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Health And Wealth
- Opportunities And Growth
- Flexibility And Well-Being
- Supporting Our Military
How to Apply to Parsons Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Parsons.
- Click on View Jobs.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option Apply Now.
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in Parsons UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Parsons Click Here.
Parsons Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Parsons
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Parsons
- Sharjah Jobs in Parsons
- Ajmal Jobs in Parsons
- Fujairah Jobs in Parsons
If you are interested and passionate about Parsons UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Parsons Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: