DAMAC Properties is an Emirati property development company, based in Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates. In January 2015, DAMAC Properties was publicly listed on the Dubai Financial Market.
Would you like to work at DAMAC? In this article, we will provide you with information on how to get a job at DAMAC Careers in UAE. You will learn about DAMAC’s job requirements, available job vacancies, and the process for applying by submitting your resume.
DAMAC Properties is part of the DAMAC Group that has been shaping the luxury real estate market of the Middle East since 1982, delivering prestigious residential, commercial and leisure properties throughout the region and beyond.
DAMAC Properties has delivered 39,400 quality homes with 28,000 upcoming projects spread across 3 continents.
From the United Arab Emirates, KSA, Jordan, Qatar, Iraq and Lebanon to the United States, United Kingdom, Canada and Maldives, DAMAC Properties is known for redefining luxury living.
Reiterating this reputation are the 100+ global awards and exclusive collaborations and partnerships that DAMAC has deliberately forged including a golf course by Tiger Woods Design, managed by the Trump Organization, and luxury homes in collaboration with Versace, Just Cavalli, Paramount Hotels & Resorts Are included. , Rotana Hotels and Radisson Hotel Group.
Requirements for DAMAC Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- Excellent communication skills in English at all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in an equivalent or related field.
- 1 – 2 Years of Relevant Experience.
Note: You must meet these eligibility criteria to apply to this company. Additionally, you need to verify your eligibility according to the profile you wish to apply for.
List of Job Categories in DAMAC Careers
- Property Development
- Real Estate
- Serviced Apartments
- Building Materials
- Food and Catering
- Capital Markets
Employment Benefits in DAMAC UAE Jobs
DAMAC provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Housing Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Uniform Allowance
- Education Allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance Cover
- Annual Leave
- Annual Ticket
- Air Arabia Travel Benefits
- End of Service Benefits
How to Apply to DAMAC Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of DAMAC.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Then Click on View All Jobs.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to apply now
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
List of New Job Vacancies (Updated)
|Runner||View & Apply|
|Senior Analyst||View & Apply|
|Intern-Finance||View & Apply|
|Senior Manager-Projects Facade||View & Apply|
|Senior Mortgage Advisor||View & Apply|
|Golf Attendant-Golf Operations||View & Apply|
|Director-IT Transformation||View & Apply|
|Cluster Marketing Executive||View & Apply|
|Assistant Manager-PMIS Business Transformation||View & Apply|
|Brand Ambassador-Promotional Venues||View & Apply|
DAMAC Now Hiring in UAE
- Abu Dhabi
If you are interested in and passionate about job vacancies at DAMAC UAE, then you should consider applying for a position within DAMAC Careers. Undoubtedly, this is a fantastic platform for both beginners and experienced professionals to translate their degrees into meaningful careers. If you have any inquiries regarding this article, please feel free to leave a comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: