DAMAC Properties is an Emirati property development company, based in Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates. In January 2015, DAMAC Properties was publicly listed on the Dubai Financial Market.
Would you like to work at DAMAC? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in DAMAC Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for DAMAC jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
DAMAC Properties is part of the DAMAC Group that has been shaping the luxury real estate market of the Middle East since 1982, delivering prestigious residential, commercial and leisure properties throughout the region and beyond.
DAMAC Properties has delivered 39,400 quality homes with 28,000 upcoming projects spread across 3 continents.
From the United Arab Emirates, KSA, Jordan, Qatar, Iraq and Lebanon to the United States, United Kingdom, Canada and Maldives, DAMAC Properties is known for redefining luxury living.
Reiterating this reputation are the 100+ global awards and exclusive collaborations and partnerships that DAMAC has deliberately forged including a golf course by Tiger Woods Design, managed by the Trump Organization, and luxury homes in collaboration with Versace, Just Cavalli, Paramount Hotels & Resorts Are included. , Rotana Hotels and Radisson Hotel Group.
Requirements for DAMAC Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- Excellent communication skills in English at all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in an equivalent or related field.
- 1 – 2 Years of Relevant Experience.
List of Job Vacancies in DAMAC Careers
- Relationship Manager
- Property Consultant
- Document Controller
- Art Director
- Quantity Surveyor
Salaries and Employment Benefits in DAMAC UAE Jobs
- Relationship Manager earns approximately AED 96,001.
- Property Consultant earns approximately AED 96,000.
- Document Controller earns approximately AED 60,000.
- Art Director earns approximately AED 228,000.
- Quantity Surveyor earns approximately AED 240,000.
- Designerr earns approximately AED 192,000.
DAMAC provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Housing Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Uniform Allowance
- Education Allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance Cover
- Annual Leave
- Annual Ticket
- Air Arabia Travel Benefits
- End of Service Benefits
How to Apply to DAMAC Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of DAMAC.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Then Click on View All Jobs.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to apply now
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk in Interview in DAMAC UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of DAMAC Click Here.
DAMAC Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in DAMAC
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in DAMAC
- Sharjah Jobs in DAMAC
- Ajmal Jobs in DAMAC
- Fujairah Jobs in DAMAC
If you are interested and passionate about DAMAC UAE Jobs Vacancies, So, you should apply for a job in DAMAC Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: