Marriott International, Inc. is an American multinational company that operates, franchises, and licenses lodging including hotel, residential, and timeshare properties.
Would you like to work at Marriott? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Marriott Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Marriott jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
Marriott International, Inc. is Located in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and includes a portfolio of more than 8,100 properties across 30 major hotel brands spanning 139 countries and territories.
Its legacy is traced back to Washington, D.C. In 1927 J. Willard and Alice S. Can be planted from a root beer stand opened by Marriott.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Requirements for Marriott Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- Have an approved bachelor’s degree.
- Be available to work different shifts.
List of Job Vacancies in Marriott Careers
- Brand Management
- Development & Feasibility
- Engineering & Facilities
- Event Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Food and Beverage & Culinary
- Global Design
- Golf, Fitness, & Entertainment
- Health Care Services
- Housekeeping & Laundry
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Landscaping & Grounds
- Loss Prevention & Security
- Management Development Programs/Interns
- Owner & Franchise Services
- Procurement, Purchasing, and Quality Assurance
- Property Leadership
- Public Relations & Communications
- Retail & Gift Shops
- Revenue Management
- Rooms & Guest Services Operations
- Sales & Marketing
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Marriott UAE Jobs
- Cluster Guest Services earns approximately Executive AED 32,400.
- Sales Director earns approximately AED 238,000.
- Front Desk Supervisor earns approximately AED 48,000.
- Laundry Manager earns approximately AED 120,000.
- Accountant earns approximately AED 96,000.
- Human Resources Assistant earns approximately AED 224,000.
Marriott provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Basic Salary
- Great pay
- Friendly Environment
- Health Insurance
How to Apply to Marriott Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Marriott.
- Click on Find Job At.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to apply now
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk in Interview in Marriott UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Marriott Click Here.
Marriott Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Marriott
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Marriott
- Sharjah Jobs in Marriott
- Ajmal Jobs in Marriott
- Fujairah Jobs in Marriott
If you are interested and passionate about Marriott UAE Jobs Vacancies, So, you should apply for a job in Marriott Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: