Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts is an Emirati state-owned luxury hotel chain. The Jumeirah Group was created in 1997 and became part of Dubai Holding in 2004, which is Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum’s personal corporate portfolio.
Would you like to work at Jumeirah? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Jumeirah Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Jumeirah jobs, their job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your resume.
Jumeirah is a luxury hotel chain that was founded in Dubai, UAE in 1997. The company operates a number of hotels, resorts, and residences in various locations around the world, but it is particularly well-known for its properties in the UAE. Some of the notable hotels and resorts operated by Jumeirah in the UAE include the Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai, the Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai, the Jumeirah Emirates Towers hotel in Dubai, and the Jumeirah Creekside Hotel in Dubai. All of these properties are known for their luxurious accommodations and amenities, as well as their commitment to providing excellent service to their guests.
Requirements for Jumeirah Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- High School Graduate or Diploma in an equivalent or related field.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in English
- Additional Language would be of advantage: Arabic, Russian, Mandarin or European language
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Jumeirah Careers
- Food and Beverage
- Sales & Marketing
- Human Capital
- Revenue, Reservation & Distribution
- Sports & Leisure
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Jumeirah UAE Jobs
- Lifeguard earns approximately AED 26,400.
- Waiter earns approximately AED 30,000.
- Guest Service Executive earns approximately AED 32,500.
- Restaurant Manager earns approximately AED 115,500.
- Team Leader earns approximately AED 39,400.
- Assistant Manager earns approximately AED 118,250.
Jumeirah provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Basic Salary
- Great pay
- Friendly Environment
- Health Insurance
How to Apply to Jumeirah Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Jumeirah.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to Apply Now.
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in Jumeirah UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Jumeirah Click Here.
Jumeirah Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Jumeirah
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Jumeirah
If you are interested and passionate about Jumeirah UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Jumeirah Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At:
1 thought on “Jumeirah Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Vacancies”
zuwwo iticro ybltzk xaukqk ptecgr kjkeps