Atlantis The Palm is a renowned five-star rated luxury resort located on the man-made island of Palm Jumeirah. Other attractions at Atlantis include Aquaventure Waterpark, The Lost Chambers Aquarium, and Dolphin Bay.
Would you like to work at Atlantis? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Atlantis Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Atlantis jobs, their job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your resume.
Atlantis The Palm, Dubai is a prestigious hotel resort located in the heart of Palm Jumeirah in the United Arab Emirates. It was the first venue to be built with an Atlantis theme as well as incorporating Arabic elements. The resort was introduced on 24 September 2008 as a joint entity between Istithmar and Kerzner International Holdings Limited. But before 2008 its construction started in 2006. More or less it took two years to build this hotel. It is managed by Kerzner International Resorts.
This hotel was established in 2008 as a joint venture. The hotel was designed by Wimberly, Allison, Tong and Goo (WATG), an international design firm specializing in luxury hotels. Lang O’Rourke was the one who took the lead contract. It was a United Kingdom firm that manufactures multinationals. When the hotel was opened, a light show with moving images was held. It came with 100,000 firecrackers, which was 7 times the amount used during the opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympics in 2008. The show lasted for 15 minutes. In 2012, Istithmar acquired half of Kerzner’s for US$250 million.
Requirements for Atlantis Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- 0 – 5 years of professional experience.
- Minimum High School / Graduate / Post Garduate in an equivalent or related field.
- Good communication skills and fluent in Arabic and English
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Atlantis Careers
- Executive Office
- F&B Culinary
- F&B Service
- Facilities & Engineering
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Marine & Waterpark
- Spa & Recreation
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Atlantis UAE Jobs
- Assistant Manager earns approximately AED 73,000.
- Server/Waiter earns approximately AED 18,000.
- Sales Associate earns approximately AED 21,600.
- Cashier earns approximately AED 33,600.
- Human Resources Manager earns approximately AED 180,000.
- Assistant Manager earns approximately AED 98,760.
- Retail Sales Associate earns approximately AED 37,800.
Atlantis provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Health & well-being
- Your financial well-being
- Committed to everyday flexibility
- Insurance & other financial programs
- Caregiver support
How to Apply to Atlantis Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Atlantis.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to Apply Now.
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in Atlantis UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Atlantis Click Here.
Atlantis Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Atlantis
If you are interested and passionate about Atlantis UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Atlantis Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: