Emaar Hospitality Group, a subsidiary of Emaar Properties PJSC, is a leading Middle East hospitality firm with brands like Address, Vida, and Rove.
Would you like to work at Emaar Hospitality? In this article, we will provide you with information on how to get a job at Emaar Hospitality Careers in Dubai. You will learn about Emaar Hospitality job requirements, available job vacancies, and the process for applying by submitting your resume.
About Emaar Hospitality Group
Emaar Hospitality Group, a subsidiary of Emaar Properties PJSC, is a recognized leader in global real estate development. Established in 2007, the group is committed to providing personalized and unforgettable experiences through its renowned brands such as Address, Vida and Rove Hotels. With a strong portfolio of over 40 hotels and resorts, Emaar Hospitality Group is a dominant force in the Middle East and is making its mark globally. Known for its excellence, innovation and top-notch service, the group is redefining the hospitality landscape.
Requirements for Emaar Hospitality Careers in Dubai
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Relevant work experience in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and customer service skills.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Note: You must meet these eligibility criteria to apply to this company. Additionally, you need to verify your eligibility according to the profile you wish to apply for.
List of Job Categories in Emaar Hospitality Careers
- Role in Food & Beverage
- Role Front Office
- Role in Culinary
- Role in Housekeeping and Laundry
- Role in Finance
- Role in Spa and Recreation
- Role in Marketing
- Role in Sales
- Role in Engineering
- Role in Human Resources
Employment Benefits in Emaar Hospitality Dubai Jobs
Emaar Hospitality Group provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan (401(k))
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
How to Apply to Emaar Hospitality Careers in Dubai
- Visit the Emaar Hospitality Careers website.
- Click on the “Search Careers in Hospitality” tab.
- Enter the job title or location that you are interested in.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- Review the list of job openings that match your search criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button for the job that you are interested in.
- Create an account or sign in to your existing account.
- Complete the online application form.
- Upload your resume and cover letter.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
List of New Job Vacancies (Updated)
|Guest Service Agent||View & Apply|
|Lifeguard||View & Apply|
|Restaurant Reservations||View & Apply|
|Front Office (Concierge)||View & Apply|
|Sous Chef||View & Apply|
|Senior Role in Sales||View & Apply|
|Role in Food & Beverage||View & Apply|
|Chef de Partie||View & Apply|
|Culinary Coach||View & Apply|
|F&B Coach||View & Apply|
|Role in Housekeeping||View & Apply|
|Front Office Ambassador||View & Apply|
|Role in Front Office||View & Apply|
|Senior role in Barista||View & Apply|
|Role in Culinary||View & Apply|
|Asst Lifestyle Manager||View & Apply|
|Kids Club Agent||View & Apply|
Walk-in-Interview in Emaar Hospitality Dubai
Walk-in interviews are typically scheduled for specific time slots and are conducted on a first-come, first-served basis. However, please note that Emaar Hospitality does not always conduct walk-in interviews. To explore all the participating walk-in interviews at Emaar Hospitality, click here.
If you are interested in Emaar Hospitality UAE job vacancies and passionate about it, then you should consider applying for a position at Emaar Hospitality careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great Hospitality industry for both beginners and experienced professionals to convert their degree into a successful career. If you have any queries regarding this career opportunity, please feel free to leave a comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: