Housekeeping Job in Abu Dhabi are looking to hire a housekeeper to join our cleaning team. You will be responsible for cleaning rooms and common areas, disposing of trash, changing beds, and notifying maintenance of any issues. You should be able to lift 25 pounds and have an eye for cleanliness. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation. Job Description, Role, Eligibility, and How to Apply everything is in the article. For complete details, read the full article carefully.
Housekeepers handle light cleaning needed for the upkeep of homes as well as commercial buildings, such as offices, hotels, and hospitals. Typically they’ll replace bedding, clean rooms, halls and bathrooms, vacuum, sweep, mop, replace toiletries and make beds.
About Minor Hotels
Minor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of over 540 hotels, resorts and serviced suites under the Anantara, Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow, TIVOLI Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands. Today, Minor Hotels’ portfolio spans across 55 countries in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and the Americas.
- Ensuring that all guest requests are dealt with quickly and professionally, with none forgotten or ignored, and ensure the Guest Service Centre is kept informed of the progress of each request as appropriate.
- Interacting professionally with all Guest Service Centre when working to solve a guests problem.
- Liaising and coordinating with colleagues across department, when working to solve a guests problem.
- Handling all VIP and Special Service requests.
- Handling of Lost and found record and processes.
Qualification of Housekeeping Job in Abu Dhabi
- At least two years experience in hotel housekeeping operations
- Efficient coordinating and liaising skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English communication
- Eye for detail
For More Abu Dhabi Jobs – Click Here
Skills for Housekeeping Job in Abu Dhabi
- The ability to spot what needs doing in a home
- Creating systems if and when needed and/or maintaining them
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Product/fabric/surface knowledge
Responsibilities Housekeeping Job in Abu Dhabi
- Keeping facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors.
- Cleaning and stocking restrooms.
- Cleaning up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notifying managers of necessary repairs.
- Collecting and disposing of trash.
- Assisting guests when necessary.
- Keeping the linen room stocked.
- Properly cleaning upholstered furniture.
Apply in Housekeeping Job in Abu Dhabi
Note : While applying, upload your updated resume only for Minor Hotels Job in Abu Dhabi.
Who can apply for this job ?
Graduate / Post Graduate.
Salary of Housekeeping Job in Abu Dhabi ?
Decided after the interview.
Till when can I apply for this job ?
You can check this after clicking apply now button.