IBM is a multinational company that develops, manufactures and markets infrastructure operating systems for small and medium-sized businesses, providing solutions to various sectors through consultancy and technical support, which are currently among the best globally. Positioned as a platform for digital transformation.
Would you like to work at IBM? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in IBM Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for IBM jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
IBM is a company that uses solutions that guarantee the acceleration and operation of businesses focused on a variety of sectors, from technical support services to multi-cloud management platforms for companies and developers.
As a leader in the IT industry with an international presence in 171 countries, its payroll currently is approximately 380,000 people, men and women, who specialize in IT, programming, data analysis, legal, administrative and financial services-related tasks.
It is important to mention that IBM is a company that respects the private lives of all its employees, maintaining itself as a protocol brand when it comes to operations. For IBM, professional training is essential, which is why they employ IT learning programs, thus allowing their work team to make decisions on how to execute their tasks that deliver excellent results to their clients.
Requirements for IBM Careers in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- Have permanent work permits if you are a foreigner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have completed or be studying university careers related to systems engineering, administration, computer science, languages, legal sciences, marketing, and communication, among others.
- Be passionate about computers and programming.
- Know how to work as a team.
- Gather the values that identify the company.
- Have availability to work and willingness to learn if there is no previous experience.
List of Job Vacancies in IBM Careers
- Products and services.
- Software developers and technical support.
- Administration and finance.
- Technical specialists.
- Human Resources.
Salaries and Employment Benefits in IBM UAE Jobs
- Those services and products earn AED 12,800.
- Software developers earn AED 16,900.
- Those with technical support earn AED 17,000.
- Software architecture specialists earn AED 24,000.
- Those of consultancy earn AED 360,000 annually.
- Sales managers earn AED AED 276,000 annually.
- Those in administrative and finance positions earn between AED 495,000 annually.
- Technical specialists earn AED 170,000 annually.
- Human resources staff earn AED 240,000 annually.
At IBM, in addition to offering job and professional training plans and programs, it guarantees its team of workers benefits that range from insurance benefits, health, rest days, bonuses, permits if justified and vacations once a year for 40 days.
How to Apply to IBM Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of IBM.
- If you are not registered yet, you can do so with an email and password.
- Once you register you can use the search filter by selecting the job category, your level of professional experience in the IT sector and the province where you want to work.
- After the search, it will show you a list of available vacancies.
- Select one.
- Learn about job descriptions, functions, what the company offers and benefits.
- Fill out a form with your full name, surnames, date of birth, home address, academic level, and previous experience in similar positions.
- Attach your personalized CV and send it.
Walk in Interview in IBM UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of IBM Click Here.
IBM Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in IBM
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in IBM
- Sharjah Jobs in IBM
- Ajmal Jobs in IBM
- Fujairah Jobs in IBM
If you are interested and passionate about IBM UAE Jobs Vacancies, So, you should apply for a job in IBM Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.
Also, Check Out Jobs At: